No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I came to the conclusion that as a teen you do not have the mental capabilities to understand long term consequence......that is why it was easier to do stupid **** as a youth.
    So you don't realise drinking every week increases your chance of liver/heart disease.

**** son, you're going to be dead before you're 30.

Comment

I think that way too about things I did way back when. I came to the conclusion that as a teen you do not have the mental capabilities to understand long term consequence......that is why it was easier to do stupid **** as a youth.
      Legal penalties weren't **** as a kid if you got caught doin ****, so I ain't give a ****. And I never got in any really serious trouble for the most part cuz I never got caught anyways. I was a thievin **** when I was a kid. Got in fights, set fires, vandalized, slangin, ton of ****. Mostly it was on the low in non risky places so it was gravy. I just trusted too many ******s back then. The trouble I got into was largely guilt by association from havin shady ******s around the set. Thankfully I learned my lesson bout that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
        So you don't realise drinking every week increases your chance of liver/heart disease.

If you are doing **** like that everyday, **** I have not drank in 3 months before this......

Comment

Just drink small amounts. It's all good if you a lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Legal penalties weren't **** as a kid if you got caught doin ****, so I ain't give a ****. And I never got in any really serious trouble for the most part cuz I never got caught anyways. I was a thievin **** when I was a kid. Got in fights, set fires, vandalized, slangin, ton of ****. Mostly it was on the low in non risky places so it was gravy. I just trusted too many ******s back then. The trouble I got into was largely guilt by association from havin shady ******s around the set. Thankfully I learned my lesson bout that ****.
            I got into a similar situation too, and got away from the negativity by going to the boxing gym......

Comment

Just drink small amounts. It's all good if you a lightweight.
              What if you aren't a lightweight and it takes like 12 cans?

Comment

I got into a similar situation too, and got away from the negativity by going to the boxing gym......
                Ha, smokin, drinkin, and ****in ended my time in amateur boxing homey. Soon as I got my license it was party time. I ain't blow off the dumbass ******s til I started gettin into beefs wit em over stupid ****, realized they wasn't true homies.

Comment

What if you aren't a lightweight and it takes like 12 cans?

Then you're ****ed.

Comment

Ha, smokin, drinkin, and ****in ended my time in amateur boxing homey. Soon as I got my license it was party time. I ain't blow off the dumbass ******s til I started gettin into beefs wit em over stupid ****, realized they wasn't true homies.
                    It was the opposite for me, when I got into it I became a monk almost.

Comment

It was the opposite for me, when I got into it I became a monk almost.
                      I boxed until I was 15. I used to do everything BITD. Baseball, football, basketball, soccer, all that ****. I was an athlete til I became a stoner. After that I kept workin out to stay in top shape but I lost any ambition to be athletic. I was just str8 chillin.

Comment

Working...
                      X