No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is this ****?

The item you are trying to do is protected against flooding.

You have last purchased the item on 10-20-2009, 10:31:20 PM.
    The current time is 10-20-2009, 10:31:46 PM.

You must wait until 10-20-2009, 10:31:50 PM to do this action again.

imma have to continue this later on

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      speakin OGs, it bothers me that your ribbon collection is so thin...time to decorate a boxingscene orginal
      Ha ha, Mak in the house! "You wouldn't happen to be drinkin would ya Mak? And yea, Pea needs a full set. I been hookin up Bringer's ribbon wall too. Lets do this my ******.

Comment

WTF is this ****?

imma have to continue this later on
        We got our boy all decked out Mak.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Ha ha, Mak in the house! "You wouldn't happen to be drinkin would ya Mak? And yea, Pea needs a full set. I been hookin up Bringer's ribbon wall too. Lets do this my ******.

the collection is all done up now...much much better...thanks for the help homey...

and naw man, my drinking has been delayed...about to roll out actually...ALLLLL day i was lookin for this one movie that came out today called Blood: The Last Vampire and that **** was sold out at BestBuy, FRYS, Barnes n Noble...pissed me off...but my homey just shot me a text sayin he has it so imma pick up a 12-er and pound some brews over there...i'll holla at you guys when my drunk ass gets home later

Comment

the collection is all done up now...much much better...thanks for the help homey...

and naw man, my drinking has been delayed...about to roll out actually...ALLLLL day i was lookin for this one movie that came out today called Blood: The Last Vampire and that **** was sold out at BestBuy, FRYS, Barnes n Noble...pissed me off...but my homey just shot me a text sayin he has it so imma pick up a 12-er and pound some brews over there...i'll holla at you guys when my drunk ass gets home later
            Do that **** son. I'm sure my drunk, insomniac ass will still be here drunk spammin away, Jason flicks and all.

Comment

• Just killed the ribbon stock at the store. Got Bringer a few more. Now onto more nostalgic, violent **** from BITD.

Comment

speakin OGs, it bothers me that your ribbon collection is so thin...time to decorate a boxingscene orginal
                Damn it, now Mak is up in here. Where Reed, Tua, Riz, and Kay at? Gringo, Pico, Peebs at? Mellow, Incu, Laddie, and Travi$ at? Da fu.ck are my dogs at?

Comment

Damn it, now Mak is up in here. Where Reed, Tua, Riz, and Kay at? Gringo, Pico, Peebs at? Mellow, Incu, Laddie, and Travi$ at? tyson, and KESSLER at? Where Da fu.ck are my dogs at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Damn it, now Mak is up in here. Where Reed, Tua, Riz, and Kay at? Gringo, Pico, Peebs at? Mellow, Incu, Laddie, and Travi$ at? Da fu.ck are my dogs at?
                    I don't think many other ******s get on the drank durin the week Pea. I usually amuse myself here wit nostalgic childhood **** while I'm drinkin at nite homey. I don't sweat the workin in the mornin thing. Every so often a few other cats stop in, but this drunk thread is MINE.

Comment

• Can't forget this ******. These were gr8 violence for the sake of violence movies BITD. Rambo is classic; "don't **** wit me I won't **** witchu, **** wit me and I'll **** you up" type ****. The 1 man army, shootin, stabbin, blowin **** up, etc. ****** just ain't give a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X