No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Whoa. Thread got bumped before I started drinkin. We got pheasants in Ohio, so I've had it and it's decent. Dunno **** about quail tho homey. Never had the chance to try it.
    Are we supposed to leave this thread alone whenever it dies and let you do the honors? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      Are we supposed to leave this thread alone whenever it dies and let you do the honors? Lol.
      Nope. this thread is for everybody Ice. All cool ******s is welcome. I myself just don't really say anything in here til the drank has begun or right after I got laid. I'm always giddy in here homey.

Comment

Nope. this thread is for everybody Ice. All cool ******s is welcome. I myself just don't really say anything in here til the drank has begun or right after I got laid. I'm always giddy in here homey.
        Speaking of "cool ******s"... I miss rizzle....

Where the **** is that dude???

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Speaking of "cool ******s"... I miss rizzle....

Where the **** is that dude???
          A couple months ago Riz got nailed at work for postin here too much. They started monitorin his computer usage, so now he stuck actually doin work when he goes to work instead of postin here. Plus he gettin on the fitness kick, which cut back his drinkin.

Speakin of which, drank is on!

Comment

A couple months ago Riz got nailed at work for postin here too much. They started monitorin his computer usage, so now he stuck actually doin work when he goes to work instead of postin here. Plus he gettin on the fitness kick, which cut back his drinkin.

Speakin of which, drank is on!
            I just got done w/ the last tequila shot. BBQ'in burgers w/ the lady so I'll be loggin' off in a bit to eat...

Poor Riz...the man fuked him.

Comment

• I went and got pizza. I dunno why since I got mad food here, but I had to use these coupons so **** it. More beer.

Comment

• Drinking on some Natty Ice and taking some slugs of Jack. This thread makes me mis Riz, mang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Drinking on some Natty Ice and taking some slugs of Jack. This thread makes me mis Riz, mang.
                  That's wasup Pea. Ain't hit the Jack in quite some time. I'll take a note of that. Natty Lite and Crown here homey. I miss Riz too. ****** MIA lately. Next time he posts I'll peer pressure his ass into some drunk e chillin. Ain't the same without him.

Comment

• Just about drunk. 1 more brew should do it. Week goin aight so far. Had a client dip out on me cuz of some emergency phone call or some ****, but oh well. I'll sell that motha****a when I see him again. Feels kinda nice to be back on track after my lazy streak the last couple weeks. $ to make, so a Mang gotta do what a Mang gotta do.

Comment

That's wasup Pea. Ain't hit the Jack in quite some time. I'll take a note of that. Natty Lite and Crown here homey. I miss Riz too. ****** MIA lately. Next time he posts I'll peer pressure his ass into some drunk e chillin. Ain't the same without him.
                      Thats whats up, brotha from anotha mutha. I got to spread some green around before I get you back.

Comment

Working...
                      X