No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
    Not every dealer is a drug lord, a dealer could be Sally Joe-Susan who works the daycare center.
    You think its healthy for a daycare worker to distribute drugs??? You have kids? or care about kids man??

You buy weed from one guy who bought it from another dealer who bought it from someone else, surely enough its from terrorists in other countries your supportin cuz you buyin their weed and drugs they bring into this country

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
    ive enough **** to think about without worrying my ass off about somebody elses problems.
    Just wait till its in yo own backyard, if someone breaks into yo house and steals **** because he wants to feed his addiction, you will know what Im talkin about my freind

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      People who criticize others for their lifestyle choices are generally pretty insecure themselves. You are the one who is on here telling everyone that they are grown men acting like 12 year olds. Who are you to make such judgements?
      ****n right....pwned....

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
        You think its healthy for a daycare worker to distribute drugs??? You have kids? or care about kids man??

You buy weed from one guy who bought it from another dealer who bought it from someone else, surely enough its from terrorists in other countries your supportin cuz you buyin their weed and drugs they bring into this country

Just wait till its in yo own backyard, if someone breaks into yo house and steals **** because he wants to feed his addiction, you will know what Im talkin about my freind
        Lol what does that have to do with what I said, I said that not all dealers and drug lords.

Also from what I know marijuana doesn't commonly cause people to do things like that.

Comment

No wonder our country has so much crime problems, they are all DRUG related, every time you buy weed you supportin a drug lord who is killin innocent ppl...

should think about that **** man
          crack, cocaine and all that, yes. weed isnt the same though. u just further proved how little u really know on the subject. most things u said about weed are untrue and have no scientific background whatsoever. the modern version of telling ppl marijuana was the cause of mexicans and blacks raping white women. thats the type of **** they made up back then, today its other ****. like most of the things u mentioned. no scientific background whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
            Lol what does that have to do with what I said, I said that not all dealers and drug lords.

Also from what I know marijuana doesn't commonly cause people to do things like that.
            You ever heard of schizophrenia or paranoia?

Weed develops those mental illness' which lead ppl to crime, ya'll should educate yourself on what drugs do to the brain

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              crack, cocaine and all that, yes. weed isnt the same though. u just further proved how little u really know on the subject. most things u said about weed are untrue and have no scientific background whatsoever. the modern version of telling ppl marijuana was the cause of mexicans and blacks raping white women. thats the type of **** they made up back then, today its other ****. like most of the things u mentioned. no scientific background whatsoever.
              Weed is way more powerful than it is before, the THC content in it in the 70's is NOTHIN of what it is now. You sir are not educated on this subject, a pot head probably told you that stuff and you beleived him

Weed does more damage to your brain than you think, search up mental illness' linked with mary-jane then youll see what im talkin bout kiddies

Comment

again u got weed mixed up with other drugs. first of its not that addictive, even the worst potheads can go time without using. it isnt crack that has ppl sucking dick for it n ****. also its not as expensive. breaking into houses for weed is about as likely as breaking into houses for ciggarettes.

Comment

I agree, Fucking underachieving potheads.

Comment

No wonder our country has so much crime problems, they are all DRUG related, every time you buy weed you supportin a drug lord who is killin innocent ppl...

should think about that **** man
                    Once again, no.

crime is directly related to a scarcity in society. People are born into deplorable living situations and for many the only way to get out is through dealing drugs illegally.

The root cause of crime is poverty. Not drugs. If those people in the "ghetto" had adequete housing and an abundant source of food for their family, there would be no reason for them to turn to street crime.

The only reason drugs and crime are so directly related is because US drug laws are ridiculous. Drug addiction is a medical condition that requires proper treatment for rehabilitation. The US simply locks up drug users because large corporations build prisons. In order for these corporations to make money, those infastructures they built need to be COMPLETELY FILLED. Drug laws are convinient in the sense that you can lock up drug addicts with no previous criminal history.

This system has a way of telling kids to stay off street drugs while perpetually marketing and pushing legal drugs that in most cases are just as dangerous.

Alchohol is very dangerous. Tobacco is very dangerous. Prescription drugs are as well. That doesnt stop the millions of good intending people world wide to abuse these drugs. They, just like you, HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO NOT KNOW BETTER.

Marijuana is a SAFE alternative to all of these things. Many cancer patients choose it as an alternative to their medication because it helps them eat, sleep, and makes them feel better at least for that day.

Stop being such a dumb pompous *******.

I smoke weed daily and I will gladly demonstrate that my brain function is in no way inferior to yours.

Comment

Weed is way more powerful than it is before, the THC content in it in the 70's is NOTHIN of what it is now. You sir are not educated on this subject, a pot head probably told you that stuff and you beleived him

Weed does more damage to your brain than you think, search up mental illness' linked with mary-jane then youll see what im talkin bout kiddies
                      i have read alot on the subject. i feel comftorable using it. who are u to judge me? what credentials do u have that make your opinions and decisions right and everyone elses wrong?

u really need to get a life. i dont even know why i am arguing with someone like yourself. theres a saying "dont argue with idiots, theyll take u down to their level and beat u with experience".

u are way too close minded to have a serious discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X