Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 when I took my first hit. A year later at 17 smoked daily until I was 25. Now I take about six month breaks and then get into it again. Partly because they random test at work so I wanna be clean if I happen to get callled. Then also after long breaks and then you start up again you get high as a kite. Almost like your first time.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      oh i plan on it... will do me, rizi, and mangler are all meeting up for the trip
      **** you lucky Fuka..

lol

Riz and Mang as well two peeps i'd love to meet up with someday..
      Enjoy it mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        If you can get someone to sit with you, you should try it.

Make sure the person won't be a dick though. If you watch that video I posted earlier of that guy and his mates...

His mates starting being nobs and his trip turned into a bad one. It's fucking hilarious to watch though.

I can't stop watching it.

lolol

Looks off its head that stuff does..
        Im gonna have to do some research on that D i cant believe that stuff is actually legal...

Comment

Never did man. I guess most likely because I was into sports. I had to train almost all year round Lettered in 3 Sports in HS. Then had wrestling scholarship so I never wanted to hurt my stamina. Hardly drank to. **** in season a bowl of pasta is the equivalent of a 10lb piece of crack to a crack head. You dont' waste your calories on drinks.

So I use to have some juice in a cup and sport around like it was a mixed drink so I wont stand out in parties.

Comment

Smoked when I was 12, so that makes it 23 years and counting. I don't smoke that often but if its around, count me in.

I think I just read that Riz, Reed and Mang are going to the Roy fight.

That is the only think I would ever ever ever ever ever get on twitter for. you fools should start an account and post **** like, "riz's fat ass just spit doritos all over the chick in from of us' dress" and "Mangler just snuck a dude in the bathroom for talking about catchweights, i think dude's gonna be sleeping for awhile", etc.

Comment

Did Salvia twice. First time everything started spinning and I just couldn't get a grasp on who I was or where I was, I just couldn't draw any conclusions. The second time, I smoked too high of an extract and blacked out. My friends said they were pretty scared of the way I was looking though.

It's actually illegal in my state now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Jane View Post
                Did Salvia twice. First time everything started spinning and I just couldn't get a grasp on who I was or where I was, I just couldn't draw any conclusions. The second time, I smoked too high of an extract and blacked out. My friends said they were pretty scared of the way I was looking though.

It's actually illegal in my state now.
                ***** state.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  lolol

Looks off its head that stuff does..
                  Im gonna have to do some research on that D i cant believe that stuff is actually legal...
                  If you lived closer I'd sit for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    **** you lucky Fuka..

lol

Riz and Mang as well two peeps i'd love to meet up with someday..
                    Enjoy it mate...
                    same here mate

maybe one day reed will pay for your ticket and we'll all meet up at a neutral location and get tore up

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Smoked when I was 12, so that makes it 23 years and counting. I don't smoke that often but if its around, count me in.

I think I just read that Riz, Reed and Mang are going to the Roy fight.

That is the only think I would ever ever ever ever ever get on twitter for. you fools should start an account and post **** like, "riz's fat ass just spit doritos all over the chick in from of us' dress" and "Mangler just snuck a dude in the bathroom for talking about catchweights, i think dude's gonna be sleeping for awhile", etc.

i love you too, walt

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                      same here mate

maybe one day reed will pay for your ticket and we'll all meet up at a neutral location and get tore up
                      What about me? ****.

Our plans to dominate the world with 10 ft chips and a great white shark as fish is never going to come true.

Comment

Working...
                      X