Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12, and it was never as good after for some reason, so I stopped when I was about 16.

Comment

Never touched it, and never will!

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        It's a legal herb, but don't let that fool you.

£30 per 3.5g

Makes you trip big time, watch the videos I posted earlier. You definitely need a sitter with you and one who isn't a dick. If you watch the second video those guys he was with were dicks and ruined his trips.

Some people say it's better then weed.
        lolol
        Ahhh i could'nt do a trip again D they **** me up..
        If im not in control i cant handle it..

I did one once some freaky LSD **** while watching Natural Born Killers
        things havent been the same since..

Any pics of this stuff D sounds crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          Man this post further reminds me that I"m never theere when the deals going down. My homie usually checks the ****(a real pothead and weed connoseuir) what should I look for to tell if it's good or bad weed? are buds that big clotted ****? and how do I break it apart to check if there is stems and seeds in it?
          Real Tings dont have seeds in my brother..Thats some Homegrown..
          If your friend though is an connoseuir he should know what his looking for..
          THC looks like crystals the bud will shine in the light should be really light green very sticky when you touch it and the aroma should reek like fruit very strong smell.
          I dont smoke Hash.Hash is the Plant cut down and the stuff left over that falls from the leaves and off the plant itself leave's a glue type base light brown heavy smoke but not a favourite of mine.When Farmers cut have finished chopping the plants down they usually rub off there hands and plants and thats what natural hash is...Stems are natural but you should be looking for a round Bud not to big in size the smaller the fruiter...Crack it straight in the middle like an egg not crack full in half just split it and smell inside..
          And like i said a fruity type aroma your smelling for you will know when its nice cuz it will smell nice...

Comment

Yeh like whats been mentioned Greens aint for everyone its all depending on yourself some like to drink im not a fan i never drink **** makes me violent and i just dont feel like im in control i have drunk before though enjoyed stella and Whisky jack D with Coke but like i said it aint me.Herb can make you para though but its knowing and controlling it not abusing it then you dont get that ****...

Coke,Crack,Sniff,Trips none of that is for me but i would'nt knock a next man taking it.
            Everyman as a poison....

Comment

i was 17 my first time.

fell in love ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                lolol
                Ahhh i could'nt do a trip again D they **** me up..
                If im not in control i cant handle it..

I did one once some freaky LSD **** while watching Natural Born Killers
                things havent been the same since..

Any pics of this stuff D sounds crazy...

Comment

i smoked herb for the first time right after i turned 17. it took about 6 months and from that point i very rarely drank and just smoked weed instead. another 6months (a year after trying) i started smoking on a regular. and that was as of now 6months ago.

so i havent been smoking a very long time. right now im broke so i dont smoke as much as i would like. also my mom is on to me about it. like a week ago i got a 40 bag of some hash. prefer the greens but i didnt hook it up myself. i had a guy i was gon see for some green. then my friend (who was smoking for the first time) said another friend of ours could hook us up. i asked him if he asked for green, the **** comes.. and he hadnt. but it was real nice so i took it anyways. i wanted green for my friend since he was smoking for the first time. he got ****ed up that day, badly.

to the ppl who say they never tried and never will. why? seems close minded. especially if u drink or smoke cigs which is much more harmful to your health.

Comment

There are 26 reasons why marijuana is bad for your health.
                    There are 146 reasons why sugar is bad for your health.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Some people say it's better then weed.
                      completely different type of drug, you could smoke weed every minute of everyday and still be ok, if you tried that with salvia your head would probably explode.

Had my first smoke at 15, out of a pipe. Me and my mate didnt feel anything for ages so we kept packin bowl after bowl lol, after about 15 minutes I was stoned as fek.

Tried salvia once or twice when I was a young un, didnt like it to be honest, didnt have a mad trip or anything but Im not a fan of hallucinogens really.

Stims and weed is all I need

Comment

Working...
                      X