Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official MEXICO vs USA Thread...August 12, 2009 The Gringo Massacre....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    i bet if mexico loses,the excuse will be "we didnt have rafa".....al he does against usa is get himself kicked out of the game with a blatant foul.......
    Rafa is slow as fuck and loves to foul to make up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      USA has the worst home field advantage in the world. It is really sad. They have to play in Ohio where there are not many mexicans at all. They had a nice advantage playing in freezing in the north.

There's nothing sad about it. Americans don't care about football. I don't know why that needs to be repeated 100x for people before they start to understand.

Comment

• They don't care about cause they suck at it?

Comment

• Football is the only sport where you don't have to root for "home" teams.

It's just a fact.

Some people's favorite clubs are half way across the World.

So this Hooliganism is kind of dumb IMO lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• can't wait for this game... i already have an "eye doctor appointment" scheduled so i can leave work at 3pm

Comment

• Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
              can't wait for this game... i already have an "eye doctor appointment" scheduled so i can leave work at 3pm
              We have a work activity going on this day. I've tried to get out of it but it's either go to the Angels game or go to The Angels game there's no other option. We have a suite so there's going to be tv's in the suite so i'll be able to watch both games....

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
                They don't care about cause they suck at it?
                Is that why the rest of the world of the doesn't care about American football? Or is it because they don't find the game interesting?

Get ready to lose to a team that sucks on your home turf tomorrow Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Football is the only sport where you don't have to root for "home" teams.

It's just a fact.

Some people's favorite clubs are half way across the World.

So this Hooliganism is kind of dumb IMO lol.
                  Name another sport with a dominant league in more than one country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mary Jane View Post
                    Is that why the rest of the world of the doesn't care about American football? Or is it because they don't find the game interesting?

Get ready to lose to a team that sucks on your home turf tomorrow Mexican.
                    dont call that american mexican..........................

Comment

• The Best Toilet In Mexico.
                      [IMG]http://worldclass****ty.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/trainspotting-toilet.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X