Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official MEXICO vs USA Thread...August 12, 2009 The Gringo Massacre....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never been to D.F

Hyperion or anyone else who has been there. Is smog really that bad? I am reading articles that you have to cover your mouth or you get all kinds of dirt and **** inside your mouth and its worse when your playing. Is that true? It sounds like they are overreacting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
      a lot of peps forget it's just a game....Some attorney here at work gives me **** for rooting for the Mexican National Team....Since I was born here I should root for the USMNT by default...fack that!!!!!
      lol you root for nationality, so might as well root for your real nationality, if you cared about the sport, youd root for argentina or brazil...

fuck team mexico.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        The only chant the fans from America shout is ' USA! USA! '.

So lame.

Ya it's lame...Most of the US fans that I know would rather sit in the Mexican side cause there's more excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          I never been to D.F

Hyperion or anyone else who has been there. Is smog really that bad? I am reading articles that you have to cover your mouth or you get all kinds of dirt and **** inside your mouth and its worse when your playing. Is that true? It sounds like they are overreacting.
          its there, but were all used to it, dirt in your mouth is gross overreaction.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            its there, but were all used to it, dirt in your mouth is gross overreaction.....
            Hey hype I was talking to some guy that takes care of our flowers and he just came back from el D.F and he was saying that at 3:00 it's just too fuucking hot...

Comment

• USA has the worst home field advantage in the world. It is really sad. They have to play in Ohio where there are not many mexicans at all. They had a nice advantage playing in freezing in the north.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                USA has the worst home field advantage in the world. It is really sad. They have to play in Ohio where there are not many mexicans at all. They had a nice advantage playing in freezing in the north.

They should play in Alaska if they want homefield advantage....Anyway's 1 day left joto's....

Comment

• Comment

• i bet if mexico loses,the excuse will be "we didnt have rafa".....al he does against usa is get himself kicked out of the game with a blatant foul.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      lol you root for nationality, so might as well root for your real nationality, if you cared about the sport, youd root for argentina or brazil...

fuck team mexico.....
                      pot meet kettle

Comment

Working...
                      X