Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question... I was driving home and saw this stripper that I am really cool with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should grab a thesaurus and look up the word chill

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Dude, I thought the same thing... She was sweating, sun beaming on her, hair ****ed up.... And had about a half mile to go... I felt bad afterwards....
      as long as she didn't see you it's all good. might as well never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        On the real, you should have picked her up. You never know what night happen in life. She would have repaid you in kind later on down the road. Even if she is just a friend, you should have man.
        yeah, man I know what you mean.... Damn, I felt sorry for her.... No ride, hot as hell outside, sun beaming, and she tried to dress a little fly.... I know howcool she usually is, so I kind of felt bad that I didnt stop and give her a ride....

Originally posted by Oh By The Way.. View Post
        word. i know where its at. been meaning to check it out. you should've given her a ride. houston weather is nothing to f.uck with.
        Gold Cup is alright.. Nothing special... that girl Envy is off the hook though... They got some other girls.. A lot of 7'sor 8's.. A few 5's.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
          as long as she didn't see you it's all good. might as well never happened.
          Naw she doesnt know what I drive... I was in my work truck...

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
            How do you know she was walking home and not working the streets?
            Its was in a decent part of town, and it was middle of the day....

She was dressed all skankish, just some jean capris and a tee shirt...and it was across the street from a middle school...

Comment

eyyyy h town...am goin to houston next month.... a friend of mine said harlem knights was good... but i heard u need to b 21 to enter.... wat clubs u reccommend?!?!?!

Comment

You're thinking too much, HTown... You should have given the poor girl a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  eyyyy h town...am goin to houston next month.... a friend of mine said harlem knights was good... but i heard u need to b 21 to enter.... wat clubs u reccommend?!?!?!
                  Dawg, unless you wanna be in the hood, with some hood ni99as, and have a chance to get in some ****, I would go there....

What part of HTown are you going to??

**** I might just have to hit one up with you boys... First round of drinks on me...

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    You're thinking too much, HTown... You should have given the poor girl a ride.
                    Thats what I was thinking.... But I thought about my girl... Or what if someone I know saw me.... My girl has family that live just a few miles away.... I didnt want to risk it... Then I felt bad afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      The last thing you want is for your fiancee to find out you had a stripper in the car. I wouldn't have picked her up. The hills have eyes homie.
                      Fuck all that scaredy cat bull****.. I mean GODDAMN. If relationships are like that, I'll stay fuckin single for the rest of my life. The man is engaged.. His wife better grow the fuck up and realize that people of the opposite sex have friendships. If she can't let go of the jealousy, she isn't mentally ready for marriage. Simple as that...

Comment

Working...
                      X