Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Talk On A Cell Phone While Driving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

focus > > > > > > fusion

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      i just saw the post about the focus

what a *****! she shoulda let you bone her as payback
      She never touched he brakes, 60mph right in to my driver side. Thankfully we both walked away without serious injury.

After the insurance payed off my truck I told myself I had enough of the $95 a week gas bill so I went out and bought myself and the wife new cars that got reasonable fuel mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        She never touched he brakes, 60mph right in to my driver side. Thankfully we both walked away without serious injury.

After the insurance payed off my truck I told myself I had enough of the $95 a week gas bill so I went out and bought myself and the wife new cars that got reasonable fuel mileage.
        sounds like she did you a favor in hind sight

well, atleast no one got hurt and hopefully now the chick drives more carefully. should be a wake up call for her

Comment

sounds like she did you a favor in hind sight

well, atleast no one got hurt and hopefully now the chick drives more carefully. should be a wake up call for her
          Hind sight 20-20 she did me a favor, but she's still a whore for taking out my truck. Not to mention she could have killed us both.

Comment

yeah man, that wouldve been fuked up

even if she didnt kill you, she coulda paralyzed you or some ****

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
              LMAO!..Classic G.LO
              ha... joo got a pain in your chess...and joo cannot breef

Comment

yeah man, that wouldve been fuked up

even if she didnt kill you, she coulda paralyzed you or some ****
                You thinking I should carve her up? You know, disembowel her so she can see what her insides looks like.

Comment

I also text while Im driving.

Comment

I do talk on the phone while driving and also text. But I also don't drop my speed to 25 while doing it. I can't stand people who go really slow while talking, I make it a point to pull up beside them and tell them to hang the phone up!!! If you can safely drive while talking, I don't see a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                      I drive a lot at work and am forced to talk and drive at the same time but they had to get me a blue tooth. I hate wearing that thing, makes me feel like the yuppy ******* I make fun of all the time.
                      Yeah, I hate those fucking things too. They would be great for driving though, much safer. I don't have to talk and drive so I have no use for one.

I take it you're not the type who walks around in the grocery store seemingly having a conversation with yourself, right? That **** annoys the piss out of me. Talking away like they are so important that everyone else should be listening to their stupid fucking conversation. As long as you're not in this category, you get a pass, Cuauht.

Comment

Working...
                      X