Collapse
No announcement yet.

College ***** gets owned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she deserved it. who knows how many cocks she has sucked in college. for all the dude knows, her mouth was nasty as hell and got her saliva and beer and god knows what else tossed in his face. Whats funny is the white boy at the end trying to stick up for that ***** and gives the dude a little shove, lmao, what a puss

Comment

• Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      what was that about.. I mean does anyone know how it started? that's a bunch of crap again, all those guys trying to jump on him (or at least that one guy).. she slapped him wtf why can't he slap her back???
      Did your mum have a good b'day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brüno View Post
        Did your mum have a good b'day?
        I believe she is, not sure. I paid for her nails, so that made her day a bit. lol Her party is tomorrow. She got a new liner for her pool, so pool party!! lol

and did yours like the gift?

Comment

• Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          I believe she is, not sure. I paid for her nails, so that made her day a bit. lol Her party is tomorrow. She got a new liner for her pool, so pool party!! lol

and did yours like the gift?
          Not her b'day til 5 of Aug. She told me not to buy her anything, but I knew what she really mean. I can read in-between the lines.

Comment

• i hate bitches like that..... they think just there women they cant get punched....

look wat happens...

doesent work evertime
            lol..

Comment

• You guys hyped it. All he did was trip her.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                You guys hyped it. All he did was trip her.
                Still was some High Five Worthy material My Man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                  You guys hyped it. All he did was trip her.
                  She was in a bikini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                    Problem I see is everyone is assuming that she started this. How exactly they got to that assumption is beyond me. They've obviously already been fighting before the video starts. So maybe he was the one who started it.
                    after she gets tripped, only one guy gets up to defend the girl. that there convinces me she was being a total ***** from the beginning. if it was a girl who didn't deserve such treatment, i'd imagine anybody with a dick in the video would be jumping the guy without hesitation.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X