Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constantine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They say it doesn't really follow the comics at all. It's almost totally different.

Check out this review... http://hakeem-movies.blogspot.com/20...nstantine.html

Comment

It's getting more bad reviews than good http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/constantine/. I'm still probably going to check it out though.

Comment

Saw it yesterday. It was a very good movie. Go check it out if you haven't. It is a movie worth going to the movies to see.

Comment

I saw it this weekend. Much better than I thought it would be, although I didn't have high expectations. Rather different than I would have thought it would be too. Had some unique Enochish theology thrown in, but forget about that... it was decent for a movie

I'm giving it a "B-"

Comment

i seen it on friday, it was pretty good. i'm gonna go check out Ong-Bac the thai warrior probably tomorrow....

Comment

well based on sara and kaps' reviews, then i think i'll give it a shot

Comment

I saw Hide and Seek. That was good.

I was also told to go see Constantine....one of my girls saw it and also gave it high marks.

Comment

It didn't follow the comics at all. Anyway, It was pretty good, but I was expecting better. I also saw sideways this weekend and it was better.

Comment

Word is Constantine; go see and Ong Bak; sucks.

Comment

*****************spoiler***************

I love the middle finger to the devil scene near the end. The scene where Gabriel's wings are burned off was cool too.

Comment

Working...
                      X