No announcement yet.

I'm depressed. :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Get a ****in sales job TS. They always open cuz cats are always quittin.
    Seriously?

Why do they quit though?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Seriously?

Why do they quit though?
      Cuz they can't produce or can't take the grind. I hate talkin to stupidass people too, but for $, **** it, it's a slick career. **** bein a solicitor who sells pointless ****, but get into a field where you sell useful products/services that motha****as need. I luv havin a commission sales job cuz I determine how much $ I make. I'm also my own boss and work whenever I damn well feel like it for the most part. 90% of my work I do from home too.

Comment

Cuz they can't produce or can't take the grind. I hate talkin to stupidass people too, but for $, **** it, it's a slick career. **** bein a solicitor who sells pointless ****, but get into a field where you sell useful products/services that motha****as need. I luv havin a commission sales job cuz I determine how much $ I make. I'm also my own boss and work whenever I damn well feel like it for the most part. 90% of my work I do from home too.
        Nice!

Why what you mean grind? Cause if you can't persuade people enough you lose your job and ****? Commission must be pretty good, and working from home.

Comment

Hey Mangler, what do you sell? Sounds like a pretty sweet job!

Comment

sell drugs ,prostitution, gambling ,robbing, are all outs. Good luck on the job hunts. Just dont go and kill your whole family because you cant take the pressure. Try illegal **** as a last result. What else ya gonna do? Oh and **** being depressed...thats for losers and pansies and little weak ****s

Comment

capt_sam you're in luck.. badblood is looking for a worker..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=290585&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Nice!

Why what you mean grind? Cause if you can't persuade people enough you lose your job and ****? Commission must be pretty good, and working from home.
                Puttin up wit talkin to people, travelin (if required), and trainin on new products/services all the time man. Cats complain about that ****, but then ***** cuz they can't find work.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Hey Mangler, what do you sell? Sounds like a pretty sweet job!
                I'm an account manager for Central Payment Corporation. I oversee credit lines and services for small business owners. We have affiliate contracts too, so I can sell em internet connections, phone lines, gas, basically anything they want. Guaranteed $ cuz businesses always need sumthin. Residuals pay kicks in too.

Comment

mangler sells his meat pole to unsuspecting white women

Comment

Puttin up wit talkin to people, travelin (if required), and trainin on new products/services all the time man. Cats complain about that ****, but then ***** cuz they can't find work.

I'm an account manager for Central Payment Corporation. I oversee credit lines and services for small business owners. We have affiliate contracts too, so I can sell em internet connections, phone lines, gas, basically anything they want. Guaranteed $ cuz businesses always need sumthin. Residuals pay kicks in too.
                    How did you get started in this line of work? What kind of qualifications do you need? Sounds like something I would be in to!

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                      mangler sells his meat pole to unsuspecting white women
                      That's overtime on his days off!

Comment

Working...
                      X