Why Golf & Nascar isnt a real sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Gay. that was totally gay also.

Not just stupid.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They aren't real sports, they are games.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        They aren't real sports, they are games.
        This guy knows what he's talking about.

Golfers, Drivers and Poker players are Gamers.

However it seems they're classified as "Athletes"

Which is LOL.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          LOL..."**** diesel"...

Thats what I used to call Shaq...

Hey Riz you one ps3 or xbox?
          xbox but i dont have xbox live

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
            If a 59 year old man almost wins a championship & beats a field which includes the alleged greatest player in the history of the sport (Tiger Woods) who is in his prime, its not really a sport.

59 year old Tom Watson almost won a major golf championship & in nascar 50 & 60 year old guys are still competing.

In any other sport is that possible? can u see 50 or 60 year olds being competitive in the NBA,NFL,MLB,SOCCER,TENNIS,TRACK & FIELD, BOXING?

I dont think so.

You can lump formula one racing & danica patrick in there.

I just dont care to see tiger wood's name included in any lists for best athletes around.

In conclusion,

Golf, Nascar, formula 1 racing, bowling, poker not real sports.
            If you ever golfed personally you cant rag on it.
            If you ever driven a car over 200mph door handle to door handle 3 wide for 3 hours = you cant knock it.
            know the sport before you pass judgment...all athletes should be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
              If a 59 year old man almost wins a championship & beats a field which includes the alleged greatest player in the history of the sport (Tiger Woods) who is in his prime, its not really a sport.

59 year old Tom Watson almost won a major golf championship & in nascar 50 & 60 year old guys are still competing.

In any other sport is that possible? can u see 50 or 60 year olds being competitive in the NBA,NFL,MLB,SOCCER,TENNIS,TRACK & FIELD, BOXING?

I dont think so.

You can lump formula one racing & danica patrick in there.

I just dont care to see tiger wood's name included in any lists for best athletes around.

In conclusion,

Golf, Nascar, formula 1 racing, bowling, poker not real sports.
              I agree golf is a leisure activity not a real sport but at least nascar drivers can say they have to have endurance to compete in their "sport." I think both these sunday afternoon activities should be place alongside curling and poker as lesser contests labelled as sports.

Comment

if Bowling is a sport, then SHUFFLEBOARD is a sport.

Comment

Golf is 10000000x better than NASCAR. Golf isnt really a sport but it takes a lot of skills and is fun to play, crap to watch though.

NASCAR is just ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X