No announcement yet.

The Official Cougar Hunting Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Cougar Hunting Thread...

How many of you are certified cougar hunters and how many of you have been hunted by these's special breeds... Post stories and places on were to cougar hunt...Here are some tips on how to approach a cougar.

i dunno if any of u have heard of over the line..but once a year san diego hosts a huge tournament on a island called fiesta island...basically its two weekends or crazy drinkin while teams compete in this tournament...that place is an attraction for cougars!!!!!!!! girls just walkin topless or showing their ******* for beer!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
      How many of you are certified cougar hunters and how many of you have been hunted by these's special breeds... Post stories and places on were to cougar hunt...Here are some tips on how to approach a cougar.
      I have been with 3 cougars so far and let me tell they are the best of the best! They are hungry for sex so you don't have to go tru all the hard times of long ass phone conversations.

Those were the ages when I dated them and it was sweet!

Comment

I've been with one cougar and she was 45...One thing I do have to say is that you're sex game better be up there... At work there's like 4 cougars and there's one that i'm trying to hunt down but she's playing hard to get!!!!

Comment

Here are some more tips that I picked up from a website..

The Cougar Hunter has many weapons and tactics at his disposal to hunt the most dangerous game. Use these time tested tips to attract Cougars.

The Cougar Hunter's weapon of choice is his spear. Make sure to keep your spear in proper working condition, and don't be afraid to practice before the hunt.

Get her to openly talk about sex, sexual desires and preferences, and make it seem like a natural progression of any conversation. Go from talking about sex to actually doing it, and make it seem like it's her idea.

Cougars appreciate good listeners you will need to learn how to really listen and understand what they are saying.

Be able to speak about many interesting topics, especially things that relate to an older generation.

Dress appropriately, nothing can be worse than a sloppy dresser to an older woman!

Learn to talk about things that are unrelated to your job or your favorite sport or sports team.

Comment

I remember going through a cougar hunting phase. The ones in Santa Barbara, CA were amazingly hot.

Comment

Working...
            X