Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So guys, what do you prefer to do to a girl.... Mouth, Facial, or Cream Pie??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Well I commend you on the effort.... But next time, come just a bit harder....

Dont think this takes away the fact that you are still lame... because it doenst..
    i wasn't reaching for hard, but okay.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      None of the above.

Straight to the A for me, everytime at the moment for me. Hey, she takes it.

Some of bringers comments are grim man, I smirked and took it well cos I like you bring, but maaaaan. lol....
      All of my comments were true Kris ; I have no shame when it comes to sexual game.

Except the dropkicking in the stomach, I really don't do that.

I hire skinheads to do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        You'd need at least that for me right now.

Pretty soon I'm going to be clubbing girls over the head out in public with a log and dragging them back to my car.

Comment

Depends on my mood.

Comment

All of my comments were true Kris ; I have no shame when it comes to sexual game.

Except the dropkicking in the stomach, I really don't do that.

I hire skinheads to do it for me.
            I've probably read 70% of em bro, but most were amusing and taken in the right form. My house mate actually just went through the whole abortion thing, though not in that form. The other one oddly enough, is a skin head. And black. Is saying that racist? I'll probably get banned.

Pretty soon I'm going to be clubbing girls over the head out in public with a log and dragging them back to my car.
            Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            Odd quote to merely put a couple of laughing faces too Mal, but still....perhaps you like baseball...
            Last edited by Kris Silver; 07-17-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              Depends on my mood.
              If a girl won't let you ******** her ; do you drop her with the combination Tyson dropped Marvis with?

Because I would.

Then when she was all groggy and **** I'd tell her "you're a pathetic excuse for your father" and get her really confused.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                I've probably read 70% of em bro, but most were amusing and taken in the right form. My house mate actually just went through the whole abortion thing, though not in that form. The other one oddly enough, is a skin head. And black. Perhaps I'm the bad guy now for saying that word. :P

Odd quote to merely put a couple of laughing faces too Mal, but still....perhaps you like baseball...
                Damn. Sorry to hear about that Kris.

What a coinscidence, huh?

I'm basically goofing my ass off right now because I've been up for 36 hours straight and I'm starting to get that goofy high you get once you've been up a long time.

No offense meant.

Comment

Damn. Sorry to hear about that Kris.

What a coinscidence, huh?

I'm basically goofing my ass off right now because I've been up for 36 hours straight and I'm starting to get that goofy high you get once you've been up a long time.

No offense meant.
                  meth?

why the longevity?

Comment

If a girl won't let you ******** her ; do you drop her with the combination Tyson dropped Marvis with?

Because I would.

Then when she was all groggy and **** I'd tell her "you're a pathetic excuse for your father" and get her really confused.
                    Ha, maybe, but a girl has never said no. They usually tell me to do it. I resists with certain ones. Those get the skeet.

Comment

Originally posted by youreffinkaput View Post
                      meth?

why the longevity?
                      **** no.

The only drugs I do are weed and shrooms and that's only on occasion.

Just an insomniac.

One night I'll be up all night, the next night I sleep well, then I'm up again all night, then I sleep well, etc...

It's been my schedule for the past year and a half.

Comment

Working...
                      X