No announcement yet.

Do Most Guys Like Girls With Makeup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
    the makeup just shows you how deceiving women are. Those high heels she wears tells you she's a liar.

But I'm kinda used to women and makeup now. If they at least look as if they take care of themselves and put work and effort into their look, it works for me. I'm not gonna marry them. I'm not gonna date them...

Besides, the makeup is not what we're after anyway...

P.S. some of those celebs without makeup are hideous
    Most those photos are deceiving. A photographer follows them around all day taking THOUSANDS of photos and pics the absolute worst one they can find.

All of those women more than likely look incredible without makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Most those photos are deceiving. A photographer follows them around all day taking THOUSANDS of photos and pics the absolute worst one they can find.

All of those women more than likely look incredible without makeup.
      of course they find the worst ones they can find. Just like the girls on myspace that take a bunch of "good angle" pics until they find one that looks decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
        the makeup just shows you how deceiving women are. Those high heels she wears tells you she's a liar.

But I'm kinda used to women and makeup now. If they at least look as if they take care of themselves and put work and effort into their look, it works for me. I'm not gonna marry them. I'm not gonna date them...

Besides, the makeup is not what we're after anyway...

P.S. some of those celebs without makeup are hideous
        So are you saying that without makeup, most women are not pretty?

Comment

Girls that don't wear any and look hot are the best. But most girls don't, they look like **** without it. If i had to choose a look it would be seductive

Comment

A little on her face, not 10 tonnes like some women.

Comment

Why do girls where makeup and perfume?

Because they're ugly and they smell.

Comment

I defo prefere girls who only wear like...a tiny bit of makeup..like lipstick...eyeliner whtever....not all the cover my face...get tangod ****...i hate it...your gna be waking up 2 it, wouldnt you rather the same pretty face with and without make up?

Comment

There is nothing more beautifull than a girl that looks great with no/little make up. Something about natural over the caked on beauties...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                    So are you saying that without makeup, most women are not pretty?
                    Of course.

:smileysex

Comment

The only species that females look better than males is the human species. You look at all the other species all the males are bright and vibrant, while the females are dirty and ugly. I don't even know if humans should count since women have to alter their looks so much. Imagine if guys had something to alter their looks in positive ways, we would be putting the ladies to shame. Anyways, I like the glam look but would love to stick that girl while she was sporting that anime look. Love the big eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X