No announcement yet.

Windows 7 gets my thumbs up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Hmmm... Don't know if I should upgrade my new Alienware M17 with the new OS. I guess I'll wait a little while longer before I make the change.
    Ghost your computer first and format/install win7. Then you can revert if you hate it and not lose a thing. You could even decide if you like it by playing around a bit and if you do like it, restore the ghosted image and save what you want, then format again if you really don't have the time/patience to back everything up before you decide to format.

Just don't do what a ton of morons I know have done and ghost the image to your HDD you want to format...

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      I'm on a Mac....Windows is the worst OS ever created. I'd rather be homeless than use a pc.

Well, maybe not that far.
      They completely miss the point. They still use an old antiquated file system that fragments your files.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        They completely miss the point. They still use an old antiquated file system that fragments your files.
        Exactly. Its fuking gay.

Comment

Originally posted by JackNapier View Post
          Ghost your computer first and format/install win7. Then you can revert if you hate it and not lose a thing. You could even decide if you like it by playing around a bit and if you do like it, restore the ghosted image and save what you want, then format again if you really don't have the time/patience to back everything up before you decide to format.

Just don't do what a ton of morons I know have done and ghost the image to your HDD you want to format...
          I'm really not all that technical with computers but thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
          X