Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will white people be forgiven for their past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Why are you apologising for the racism of your girlfriend's parents? If the situation were reversed and your parents said to you "Why did you pick a black one?" you and everyone else would be justly outraged. But the same absurd racism is directed at you and your response is to wonder if you really deserve it.
    It's not really quite the same thing since your not taking into account the realities of racism, that not everything is a level playing field. For the parents of a minority the need for intermarriage may result from the feeling that they need to stick together and remain a unit because of their struggles as a minority group. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with hate. Though sometimes parents may feel that by marrying a white person it will help in climbing the social ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
      It's not really quite the same thing since your not taking into account the realities of racism, that not everything is a level playing field. For the parents of a minority the need for intermarriage may result from the feeling that they need to stick together and remain a unit because of their struggles as a minority group. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with hate. Though sometimes parents may feel that by marrying a white person it will help in climbing the social ladder.
      White people are a minority in California. White people will be a minority in the US soon.
      Fast forward a few decades and you'll have a few European countries where whites are the minority as well.

All because of the sweet beautifull NWO ******s, what a great thing they are doing innit?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
        None of my ancestors in Russia ever owned black slaves or committed genocide. The Portugeuse, British, French, and others were involved in slavery, but Russians, Poles and other Slavic peoples were not.

However, under Bolshevism (communism) we were ourselves enslaved and victims of genocide. Tens of millions of Slavic Christians in the USSR were killed directly or indirectly by the Bolsheviks in the 1920s and 1930s.

Similarly, millions of people were murdered by Marxist-Leninists in China, Cambodia and elsewhere.

I don't feel any "white guilt"...I respect black people but I don't feel I owe any debt to anyone.
        Well said Tunney. As an eastern European myself, I feel the exact same way.

Comment

define "white people"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Why are you apologising for the racism of your girlfriend's parents? If the situation were reversed and your parents said to you "Why did you pick a black one?" you and everyone else would be justly outraged. But the same absurd racism is directed at you and your response is to wonder if you really deserve it.
            Well said man

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
              define "white people"
              Caucasoid, Europid ancestors.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                Like you lads here would say: That's the most "RIZZLE" "SCHIZZLE" ever "beez" spoken on here.

My answer is, if you do feel blame then you need to stop being a moron.

Racism will always be around. People that think it will go away soon are morons as well.

The answer is: No more race mixing. What if we all stayed in our own lands with our own people? Imagine how much better the world would have been. That is the solution for racism.
                No amount of modern education will ever get rid of racism.
                except that the vast majority of ppl dont want that. so how about u, klitschko2009 and honk just buy a house out in the woods or something if u want to get away form black folks.

racism wont always be around, it wont go away anytime soon, but one day it will. and its worth working for.

no more race mixing? yeah except ppl are not racist like u, we have friends and girlfriends of diffrent ethncities and want to keep it that way. the solution to racism is to just stay strong and in time things will change. we just got a black president, things are moving forward fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  I ask this because I now have a very sweet black girlfriend, i went round her families house and everything seemed to be ok, but then i overheard her parents saying to her "why did you have to pick a white one" and I felt real bad for her.

You should have told them because Chocolate tastes good on top of Vanilla

Comment

I personally didn't do **** to anyone and majority of the people that get pissy about the past didn't have anything personaly done to them..so don't blame me for the past

Comment

=kayjay;5651803]The idea that "white people did bad things" is naive.

In the first place, who are "white people?" Did we all do the same things?

In the second place, were people of non-white ethnicities morally superior in some way? What evidence is there for such a thing?

War, slavery, and colonialism are HUMAN phenomena. Look at what happens today in Africa. Are the various tribes throughout that continent currently coexisting peacefully? Are all failures of human enterprise to be blamed on "white people?"

Certain European nations developed technologies and strategies that made them play the HUMAN games of war, enslavement, etc. better than peoples from other parts of the world.

The idea that "white people" should be blamed or should feel guilty about history is a nonstarter.
                      Same thoughts

Comment

Working...
                      X