No announcement yet.

Dear HTownTexan,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    Don't say dawg, and don't drop other peoples names to try and add credit to your claim. Thats lame man. just lame.
    I love how he was classy enough to take his girl to a strip club... Let me guess. He just likes their hot wings...

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Loc View Post
      I'll be the judge of that.

You got any pics of your girl's booty ?
      You are hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        $30,000 a year is 42% of the average American income. That makes you less than half a man.
        I make more than that.. plus I got a brand new company truck.. plus I get my cell paid for by the company, plus I do stuff on the side, not for my job..... Casey Hampton from the Steelers is a customer of mine, Antonio McDyess is a customer, some texans and former Rocket Moochie Norris.... But Im just a pool guy....

I make 35 an hour for repairs... I make 35 and hour for pool schools.... I make 35 an hour on installations.... I make 35 an hour for plumbing work, I amke 35 an hour for electrical work....

My BASE salary is 700 a week.... Then add in about 5 hours for repairs, another 5 hours for plumbing and electrical, theen maybe another 2 hours for installations...

Yeah I make about 11 or 12 hundred a week before taxes....

Not to bad for a pool guy huh???

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          You are hilarious.
          Hes trying to get us to vomit. He almost succeeded too. Just the thought of that made me cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            I make more than that.. plus I got a brand new company truck.. plus I get my cell paid for by the company, plus I do stuff on the side, not for my job..... Casey Hampton from the Steelers is a customer of mine, Antonio McDyess is a customer, some texans and former Rocket Moochie Norris.... But Im just a pool guy....

I make 35 an hour for repairs... I make 35 and hour for pool schools.... I make 35 an hour on installations.... I make 35 an hour for plumbing work, I amke 35 an hour for electrical work....

My BASE salary is 700 a week.... Then add in about 5 hours for repairs, another 5 hours for plumbing and electrical, theen maybe another 2 hours for installations...

Yeah I make about 11 or 12 hundred a week before taxes....

Not to bad for a pool guy huh???
            No you don't, and what did we tell you about name dropping.

Comment

Game Over??!!!

Dawg, you are still ugly...

See me, I have options, I have pulled hoes... I just never wanted to cheat on my girl, and I never will.....

I see you outkicked your coverage... Good Job....

My chick has a way better body than she does, and has only been with me....

She has been offered to do music videos with Z-Ro, Bun B, and and Scarface...

She just isnt that kind of girl...... She said no....

We went to a strip club together and they offered her a job on the spot...

She said no...

Believe me or not, it doesnt matter... The truth is the truth... You're a fat, sloppy, musty lookin, gapped tooth *****.... look better....

Me > You... Now game over....

Delusional.

Comment

I love how he was classy enough to take his girl to a strip club... Let me guess. He just likes their hot wings...
                Naw, me and mygirl had never been to one.... we got a good relationship.....

Rather together than behind her back.... We are comfortable with each other and wanted to see what it was all about....

See these are things that you can do when you have a good life partner......

Comment

• God Damn, We're all ugly.

Your Beezys are fine though. You all should just be happy they're with you, and not me.

Comment

Naw, me and mygirl had never been to one.... we got a good relationship.....

Rather together than behind her back.... We are comfortable with each other and wanted to see what it was all about....

See these are things that you can do when you have a good life partner......
                    Honestly, I hope that was a joke...

Comment

I've taken quite a few females to strip clubs. Not a one of them were wifey material, but hey I'm not lookin for a wife. I got to laugh at "them" offering her a job on the spot. I'm not going to give a run down on my life story, but I know how a few things work, intricately. And unless it was a hole in the wall club the "they" that would be offering jobs never go out on the floor and deal with customers. It just doesn't happen. She would have had to of been doing something I doubt Tex the Mex would have let his little princess do.
                      Fine ass women go into strip clubs all of the time. No jobs are offered in that manner.
                      And if she were anywhere near Bun B and Scarface to be offered a video spot, well Tex has to withdraw his "she has only had one dick" theory outright.

Comment

Working...
                      X