Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people call me a crackhead from my highschool mainly blacks were they jealous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people call me a crackhead from my highschool mainly blacks were they jealous

Of me or some ****? Most of you seen pictures of me, and I'm not a bad looking guy. Isn't the definition of a crackhead an ugly dude? Or do people use that term when they're jealous of other people. Because those black guys who called me it were quite ugly looking. And today when I was jogging it sounded like that same ******(this was the f-word) from highschool who thought he was hot **** and yelled crackhead out the window while I was walking home from my jog. I was only walking home from my jog because I had to take a **** real bad. Btw, why do ugly people call people names? Like have they looked in the mirror lately? They're ****ing ugly as sin. They're not better looking then me, I'm not conceded I'm just not blind.

And its been 5 yrs since we had highschool together don't these same people ever grow the **** up? I mean Jesus ****ing christ, I'm white so what. No one on either of my family sides own slaves or anything. So what is up with them hating on me? And I got into mad fights with most of them in school. I remember that one **** I shoved him and he didn't do nothing back. I wanted that mother ****er to hit me so I could snap his neck, give me a reason to kill that prick with my bare-hands.
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 07-02-2009, 05:12 PM.

Have you ever met a real crackhead?

It means you do or say things that seem off the wall crazy or just plain dumb.
    Also if you have a short temper and get mad over nothing you could be a crackhead.

If you're out jogging in bad weather then someone could confuse you for a crackhead.

It's more of I don't understand you i think you're wierd so i'mma call you a crackhead sort of thing.

Not knowing why people call you crackhead=crackheadism!

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      Have you ever met a real crackhead?

It means you do or say things that seem off the wall crazy or just plain dumb.
      Also if you have a short temper and get mad over nothing you could be a crackhead.

If you're out jogging in bad weather then someone could confuse you for a crackhead.

It's more of I don't understand you i think you're wierd so i'mma call you a crackhead sort of thing.
      I thought if I'm jogging in the warm ass weather and training my ass off, that means I'm a bad ass and not to **** with me because I'll murder your family and rape you in the ass? And are you that ****-head in my highschool who called me that cuz if u are where do you live. I'll show you how much of a crackhead I truly am... Murders you!*this is a joke, I don't kill ppl don't call cops thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        I thought if I'm jogging in the warm ass weather and training my ass off, that means I'm a bad ass and not to **** with me because I'll murder your family and rape you in the ass? And are you that ****-head in my highschool who called me that cuz if u are where do you live. I'll show you how much of a crackhead I truly am... Murders you!*this is a joke, I don't kill ppl don't call cops thanks!)
        Do you look like Lil Wayne? If so 'crack baby' not 'crackhead'!

Comment

Do you look like Lil Wayne? If so 'crack baby' not 'crackhead'!
          Lil Wayne sucks, and I am still not a crackhead. I take that word as some racial slur blacks use against whites since the only people to call me that are blacks or Dominicans who have very dark skin who look african... Idk, what race that guy was in my school though he seemed to hang out with all blacks for the most part. With my blond hair, i think people think I'm like southern or something because my skin turns red and not tan or some ****. I just think it all leads back to race or some ****, that is what gets to me the most. And I don't have any southern blood in my and no accent. And my family never owned slaves.

Comment

I know me and my buddies use the term in two different ways. One for the people who have that crackhead appearance and also when people are mentally unstable. And no Im not black.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              I know me and my buddies use the term in two different ways. One for the people who have that crackhead appearance and also when people are mentally unstable. And no Im not black.
              Do you agree its an offensive word either way and it only provokes fights? If someone is going to drive-by and shout crackhead. Then get out of the mother ****ing car and face me like a man so I can kill them. Why drive away like a coward? Same ****ers I went to school with, if you don't have the balls to say it right in front of my face so I can kick the ever living crap out of them, then don't open their mother ****ing mouths. Do they want me to give them the joker face.

Comment

Lil Wayne sucks
                Lets review

crackhead

crack baby

See the difference?
                Our crackhead subject will not always appear in this form but will gradually revert during the 1st week of each month.
                The crack baby specimen is in constant state and can not change.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  Lets review

crackhead

crack baby

See the difference?
                  Our crackhead subject will not always appear in this form but will gradually revert during the 1st week of each month.
                  The crack baby specimen is in constant state and can not change.
                  Both are ugly, I'm neither. And the first dudes eyes are kind of glassy like he is on some kind of drugs pot or whatever.

The first dude looks like Hopkins on drugs.

Comment

Do you agree its an offensive word either way and it only provokes fights? If someone is going to drive-by and shout crackhead. Then get out of the mother ****ing car and face me like a man so I can kill them. Why drive away like a coward? Same ****ers I went to school with, if you don't have the balls to say it right in front of my face so I can kick the ever living crap out of them, then don't open their mother ****ing mouths. Do they want me to give them the joker face.
                    LOL!!! Good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X