No announcement yet.

You Guys Watch This Victor Ortiz Bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

he had so much potential......his mind got ****ed up this night....i still like the guy but god......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        he had so much potential......his mind got ****ed up this night....i still like the guy but god......
        His disdainful wave of the hand towards the fighter as he quit = picture perfect re-visit of the same motion that Duran made towards Leonard as he quit.

Did anybody else notice that?

Also- through the post-fight interview with Ortiz, I began to realize that he'll never be a great fighter because he's not willing to put much on the line.

"I'm not gonna get hurt like that."

You can't knock a man for wanting to preserve his health, but at the same time, that mentality will keep him from winning any tough fights.

Comment

yep.....a shame.......he was playing with fire....all those exchanges, like manny steward said, this type of fight anyone can win it.....and it took his heart.....not saying he doesnt have heart, but yeah, once you are concerned about health, you will quit when it gets half as rough as the first time your heart gave in......

Comment

Well really there shouldn't be much criticism other than the obvious.

lol as he even stated he doesn't think he's cut out to box anymore.

Nice guy and hopefully someone instills a sense of confidence in him by showing him the simple errors he made that created this whole monster.

The fact he squares up with a weak gaurd when in range of a right hand.

That's because he's busy throwing on his way in.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Amir Khan was in the audience

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Well really there shouldn't be much criticism other than the obvious.

lol as he even stated he doesn't think he's cut out to box anymore.

Nice guy and hopefully someone instills a sense of confidence in him by showing him the simple errors he made that created this whole monster.

The fact he squares up with a weak gaurd when in range of a right hand.

That's because he's busy throwing on his way in.
                You made a good call in this thread, Prof. Run.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  A guy who has the fortification with no parental love is a force.

Cold Child Soldier.
                  That dude whose **** you were just spitshining?? He just quit tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                    That dude whose **** you were just spitshining?? He just quit tonite.
                    Fact. .

I knew he would get hit and he didn't respond well.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I like how you, as always. Miss the point and fail to read past TS posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X