Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - Appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Beautiful, He deserved better

Comment

He was a shooting star who landed on earth to be an inspiration to countless individuals from all walks of life, and to leave it just a bit better place than it was before.

Just as a lump of coal is transformed into a multi-faceted diamond, was how Mike was molded into the shining star who graced our planet.

A trendsetter.

A multi-record breaker and setter.

A cross-over artist.

Personally, I respected and admired his pursuit of perfection in his craft.

He challenged himself to do better than his very best.

Sadly, many will focus on just the negative aspects of his life. But, he never claimed to be a perfect human being anyway.

He just shared his gifts and talent to the very best of his abilities until the very end. He followed the calling of his heart and was very well compensated for what he enjoyed and loved doing which was to entertain the world through his music. Only a minute amount of individuals the world over can make that same claim.

A performer of that caliber comes around once every thousand years.

I am grateful to have grown up and been around when he performed at his peak during one of the best musical decades on earth.

His music and talents will be appreciated even more so after his passing.

My condolences go out to the Jackson family.

May his spirit rest in peace now and forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------
      I have to say Human Nature has a very special place in a corner of my heart, but this one performance with his brothers touches my soul...

Last edited by MindBat; 06-28-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

So many memories with each song............. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              He was a shooting star who landed on earth to be an inspiration to countless individuals from all walks of life, and to leave it just a bit better place than it was before.

Just as a lump of coal is transformed into a multi-faceted diamond, was how Mike was molded into the shining star who graced our planet.

A trendsetter.

A multi-record breaker and setter.

A cross-over artist.

Personally, I respected and admired his pursuit of perfection in his craft.

He challenged himself to do better than his very best.

Sadly, many will focus on just the negative aspects of his life. But, he never claimed to be a perfect human being anyway.

He just shared his gifts and talent to the very best of his abilities until the very end. He followed the calling of his heart and was very well compensated for what he enjoyed and loved doing which was to entertain the world through his music. Only a minute amount of individuals the world over can make that same claim.

A performer of that caliber comes around once every thousand years.

I am grateful to have grown up and been around when he performed at his peak during one of the best musical decades on earth.

His music and talents will be appreciated even more so after his passing.

My condolences go out to the Jackson family.

May his spirit rest in peace now and forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------
              I have to say Human Nature has a very special place in a corner of my heart, but this one performance with his brothers touches my soul...

Man i could have not said it any better.

Comment

I'm deeply saddened.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/elton-...chael-jackson/
                http://www.spinner.com/2009/06/25/sm...acksons-death/
                http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/musi...ead-at-50.html

Comment

listening to you are not alone right now such a sad song today.

Comment

I never thought Ali would out live Michael Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                      Man i could have not said it any better.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X