No announcement yet.

C'mon does anyone really give a f.uck this child molester is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon does anyone really give a f.uck this child molester is dead

Cos I don't, infact I had quite a good laugh over it.

Not me.

I'm waiting to see how long it takes for the video of him buying the farm next to "The Hulk" will take to surface online. :wank:

Comment

Aren't you two ****ing cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh.

Stop being insensitive pricks. If you got nothing nice to say, keep it shut, at least for a while, rather than badmouthing someone who meant so much to so many people.

Dear me, what a couple of cocksuckers.

Comment

I couldent give a **** either.

Comment

Show some respect thread starter. The man is dead.

Comment

Mixed feelings tbh, if he did molest kids then **** him. But there's no facts suggesting he did molest them. He definatly liked young children but wether he got a sexual pleasure out of it remains to be seen. R.I.P Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by |-|urricane View Post
              Cos I don't, infact I had quite a good laugh over it.
              expect the red k to come.

only good thing to come out of this is someone compared him with elvis and i'm currently listening to a bit of Elvis.

Comment

As a fan of his music,

doesn't really matter to me. All of his best music has already been made. Its not like he was still cranking out the best songs of the summer anymore.

But thats just me,

I don't get attached to people I don't know regardless of who they are. I'm not being cold hearted either, but I don't know Michael Jackson personally, I know his music and that will always live on.

Considering the issues surrounding him and all those kids,

makes it even harder to feel any sympathy for him.

I still bump the jams though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                  Aren't you two ****ing cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh.

Stop being insensitive pricks. If you got nothing nice to say, keep it shut, at least for a while, rather than badmouthing someone who meant so much to so many people.

Dear me, what a couple of cocksuckers.
                  Shouldn't you be talking to your alt, and pretending it's your girlfriend right about now?

Or were those pics of her really her afterall......If so, I can understand why you're here instead of being with her.

Show some respect thread starter. The man is dead.
                  Just because somebody dies doesn't mean that they're off limits for jokes, or criticism for that matter.

If the accusations against Jackson were true (and I believe them to be), he deserved to die, and doesn't deserve 90 different threads all discussing him at the exact same time.

(I'm not addressing you in particular here, Bully.) At least keep the **** confined to one thread.

And quit with the damn martyrdom.

Anytime somebody slightly famous dies they insantly get put on this pedastool where they're supposed to be free from criticism, and anybody who jokes about it is an insant *******.

Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Princess Diana, JFK, Tupac, Elvis, John Lennon, the list goes on and on.

I guess we can add this crazy child molester to that list now, too.

(Again, not directed at you in particular Bully.)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
                    As a fan of his music,

doesn't really matter to me. All of his best music has already been made. Its not like he was still cranking out the best songs of the summer anymore.

But thats just me,

I don't get attached to people I don't know regardless of who they are. I'm not being cold hearted either, but I don't know Michael Jackson personally, I know his music and that will always live on.

Considering the issues surrounding him and all those kids,

makes it even harder to feel any sympathy for him.

I still bump the jams though.

That's the right attitude to have.

Not this "poor Michael" martyrdom bull**** coming from a bunch of people he never knew, and didn't care about.

The dude was rich as hell, avoided going to jail on charges any non-Celebrity would've been convicted of, was one of the most famous Entertainers of all time, and lived until he was 50.

All in all, I'd say that's a pretty nice life compared to the 4,000 hungry children who die per hour from starvation in this world.

Comment

Working...
                    X