Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Michael Jordan at age 30+

Michael Jordan a.k.a. Black Cat/Air Jordan @ 30+ yrs old

was still an athletic freak!!!

He can still move fast across the court and is quick going to the basket. He was also doing high flying dunks and stunts that a 30+ year old has no business of doing. :shock:

Even at 35 the height and the space he creates when executing his signature jumpers and fadeaways were incomparable. His athletic ability combined with his basketball IQ and top notch conditioning was unmatched even in todays standards.

> Here is a vid of a 32 yr old MJ against Orlando... this was during the 1995 NBA PO ECSF.
    He looked like he never retired at all. Dunking like a 20 yr old rookie Mj posterized shaq with a beautiful reverse as he blows by his defender to the baseline.

> Here is another vid when MJ was already 35 against the NY knicks... his last game in MSG as a bull.
    His fadeaways was perfect and he made some acrobatic shots too!

> In 2003 MJ made an NBA record by scoring 43 points at age of 40 lead his team to victory against Jason Kidd and the 2 time eastern conference champion NJ NETS. MJ was dunking and hitting difficult and crucial shots in this game... (this version of jordan reminds me of todays kobe [30])

Last edited by PapaMo; 06-24-2009, 01:46 AM.

Comment

HOLY ****

37 year old Finals MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by sickfish View Post
        > Here is another vid when MJ was already 35 against the NY knicks... his last game in MSG as a bull.
        His fadeaways was perfect and he made some acrobatic shots too!

> In 2003 MJ made an NBA record by scoring 43 points at age of 40 lead his team to victory against Jason Kidd and the 2 time eastern conference champion NJ NETS. MJ was dunking and hitting difficult and crucial shots in this game... (this version of jordan reminds me of todays kobe [30])

he's good but he doesnt have better skills than Kobe..

Comment

great vids guys...thanks for the share...he was BRILLIANT....very kobe-esque

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
            he's good but he doesnt have better skills than Kobe..
            LOL

today's kobe reminds me of jordan when he was a wizard but with better handles. MJ lost a bit of his handles when he changed his game to more of a post up player later in his career.

Kobe is a great player better than lebron no doubt but he ain't at MJ's level.
            Last edited by PapaMo; 06-24-2009, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Jordan>Kobe

When Kobe gets 6 rings let me know...

Comment

It ain't about just "skills" --it's whether you can actually use the skills to dominate your opponent, to dictate the tempo at will. Best measure of that is your win record, and even past-prime Jordan was clearly way beyond Kobe's best so far.

h.

Comment

great Muhammad ali picture ,saved Oh yea kobe will never be at jordans level..back then they didnt have the equipment and knowledge they got now..jordan was too good.

Comment

but no disrespect to kobe for this time era hes the best..i think if lebron had the players kobe's got around him they would be same what do u think?

Comment

Working...
                    X