Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan at age 30+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People forget just how much athletic ability Jordan had in his prime & if someone had half of what he had in his prime they'd be a damn good athlete.

Kobe lovers seem to forget who he's based his CAREER off of. Kobe's a great player but let's not even mention him in the same sentence as Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
      LMAO at people having over the hill thoughts of those over thirty.
      The only people who think 30 is old are young punks who need that to hold on to I guess.

and lmfao@ the Kobe>Jordan losers.
      the "skills" that he has more of must be Corn holing white chicks or something, cause nothing of the sort exists on the basketball court.
      4 straight 50 point games
      9 straight 40 point games
      4 time champion
      MVP
      Outscores an entire team through 3 quarters
      etc

Yea, I see what you mean, because those are just everyday occurences.

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
        People forget just how much athletic ability Jordan had in his prime & if someone had half of what he had in his prime they'd be a damn good athlete.

Kobe lovers seem to forget who he's based his CAREER off of. Kobe's a great player but let's not even mention him in the same sentence as Jordan.
        What does it matter who one chooses to emulate? Since Jordan was one of the very best, wouldn't it be a great idea to pattern your game after that seeing how that person was very successful with it?

Do you hold it against Jordan for choosing to follow in the path of Dr. J?

Does it diminish DHowards game by looking up to Shaq?

Lets not mention him in the same sentence as Jordan?

Hes a shooting guard who does some crazy **** on the court, just as Mike did.

I swear, its like Kobe boned your mothers, grandmothers, dug up the grave of your greatgrandmother and skull ****ed her.

"oh, well I don't like his attitude"
        "oh, well I think hes so phony"
        "oh, well, he chews gum and dials on the phone like Mike"
        "oh, well, Kobe isn't from the hood"

Nobody really cares that he isn't Jordan except for a few crazy dudes.

Rational people, who are living in the here and now because we realize that Jordan has been retired for quite some time now and isn't coming back anytime soon, enjoy todays basketball.

You should try it, you might see some amazing **** from not only Kobe, but others as well.

Comment

People should layoff comparing Kobe to MJ, i mean i guess even Kobe himself hate that.
          He'd rather be the "First Kobe Bryant" than the "next MJ"

Basketball media were so desperate on finding the next MJ: Vinsanity, Stackhouse etc all fails to the hype. So when everytime Kobe does a 50pt game or score 60 in 3 quarters, these media ran these articles saying Kobe is "MJ reincarnated" and everything which i think pisses KObe off thinking "i did'nt do it thinking MJ, i did it for the team"

Let Kobe be Kobe, and MJ be MJ

Comment

Originally posted by BULAHAW View Post
            People should layoff comparing Kobe to MJ, i mean i guess even Kobe himself hate that.
            He'd rather be the "First Kobe Bryant" than the "next MJ"

Basketball media were so desperate on finding the next MJ: Vinsanity, Stackhouse etc all fails to the hype. So when everytime Kobe does a 50pt game or score 60 in 3 quarters, these media ran these articles saying Kobe is "MJ reincarnated" and everything which i think pisses KObe off thinking "i did'nt do it thinking MJ, i did it for the team"

Let Kobe be Kobe, and MJ be MJ
            Most of the people who mention the comparisons are Kobe haters.

Kobe can have a great game, and its guaranteed someone will chime in with something Jordan did over 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              i'll hit you up in 2 years.
              I'll be waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
                Most of the people who mention the comparisons are Kobe haters.

Kobe can have a great game, and its guaranteed someone will chime in with something Jordan did over 15 years ago.

Well there are Kobe trolls who also comparing Kobe to MJ, as if he already surpasses him because Kobe had a 81 pt game etc.

Skillwise, we can agree that both have similar abilities but achievement wise Kobe is still miles behind MJ

Comment

WTF?!! aerial crossover, dat niga shaq just got dazed on mid air. lol

look at the look on shaq's face!! loook at it!! loookk!! hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
                    What does it matter who one chooses to emulate? Since Jordan was one of the very best, wouldn't it be a great idea to pattern your game after that seeing how that person was very successful with it?

Do you hold it against Jordan for choosing to follow in the path of Dr. J?

Does it diminish DHowards game by looking up to Shaq?

Lets not mention him in the same sentence as Jordan?

Hes a shooting guard who does some crazy **** on the court, just as Mike did.

I swear, its like Kobe boned your mothers, grandmothers, dug up the grave of your greatgrandmother and skull ****ed her.

"oh, well I don't like his attitude"
                    "oh, well I think hes so phony"
                    "oh, well, he chews gum and dials on the phone like Mike"
                    "oh, well, Kobe isn't from the hood"

Nobody really cares that he isn't Jordan except for a few crazy dudes.

Rational people, who are living in the here and now because we realize that Jordan has been retired for quite some time now and isn't coming back anytime soon, enjoy todays basketball.

You should try it, you might see some amazing **** from not only Kobe, but others as well.
                    I'm far from a Kobe hater; I'm just a realistic BASKETBALL fan not a Kobe fan or a Jordan fan (look at my avatar to see where my loyalty lies). Kobe is the best player in the league presently but comparing him to Jordan is ridiculous. When Kobe is 34/35 we'll see if he's still considered the best player in the league or the most dominant player which I doubt.

Comment

GREAT post, man that wizards video was a lot of fun!

Jordan was unbelievable. He put on some extra muscle when he was older, and even though he didn't have the same skills I think he knew that the muscle was a good decision. He communicated that kobe, I think, and kobe hasn't been as thin as young mike since he was a rookie.

despite having some problems, kobe has done an unbelievable job filling the gap left by jordan. He's picked up some of the subtle things developed by the older jordan that other immitators might miss. His competitive drive is unmatched, and I'm not sure lebron and shaq could stop him.

Comment

Working...
                      X