No announcement yet.

north korea bombing hawaii!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxxerr View Post
    IF North Korea tries anything like that, they sure will be put in their place. And something will be done before the missile reaches Hawaii

It seems that the missile defense technology is not really proven to be effective. I believe that Gates stated essentially that they're "pretty sure" they could itercept a North Korean missile.

In any case, the response would be very immediate and very decisive. I'm confident of that much. This alone though is what should prevent such an event as it would utterly be national suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by LIL_KULIT808 View Post
      i just got this news today and already making me worrried!!! this is no joke!!
      This ****'s been in the news for a little while. The North Koreans have long engaged in such provocation, both as a means of diplomacy and as a means of strengthening the regime's power at home.

A prominent view at present is that Kim Jung Il is using these events as a means of consilidating his power so that he may exhalt his son Kim Jung Un, 26 years old, who Kim Jung Il recently selected as his successor. Kim Jung Il has been in poor health since suffering a stroke last year.

Comment

A succession crisis may be on the horizon, possibly a revolution, which potentially could arise from the military.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
          This ****'s been in the news for a little while. The North Koreans have long engaged in such provocation, both as a means of diplomacy and as a means of strengthening the regime's power at home.

A prominent view at present is that Kim Jung Il is using these events as a means of consilidating his power so that he may exhalt his son Kim Jung Un, 26 years old, who Kim Jung Il recently selected as his successor. Kim Jung Il has been in poor health since suffering a stroke last year.
          bro seriously this is not even in the local news here, i guessing US govt dont want us to panic!!!! and i saw alot of military trucks in public roadways here yesterday and today, its like they preparing for some invasion!!!!

Comment

bro seriously this is not even in the local news here, i guessing US govt dont want us to panic!!!! and i saw alot of military trucks in public roadways here yesterday and today, its like they preparing for some invasion!!!!
            I use google news myself, I have a section set to North Korea so I can follow the events.

Comment

Does sound crazy. I've read that they were mobilizing forces in Hawaii as a result of he escalation.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                I use google news myself, I have a section set to North Korea so I can follow the events.
                keep me posted bro!!!!

Comment

lol u guys serious, what make u think korea would have the balls to **** with the usa?

Comment

keep me posted bro!!!!
                    For sure man, I'll definitely be watching for new developments.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
                      lol u guys serious, what make u think korea would have the balls to **** with the usa?
                      No, I don't. Just discussing the events really.

Edit: Technically they are ****ing with the US by sabre rattling, but I highly doubt anything comes of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X