Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Wimbledon Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep valiant effort by Hewitt looked like he might have a little bit of a groin injury, but he gave great effort as always. Good job Roddick. His hard work has paid off. The past few years not much of factor in the slams and this year now two semi's. Murray's gonna be a tough test, but I wouldn't write him off.

Comment

• Best day ever. On topic - Murray wins, Federer wins. Off topic - I pass my degree with great grades and I'm in the process of getting smashed (drunk) before I go out later with my friends. If I get laid, this is literally the best day ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
        Best day ever. On topic - Murray wins, Federer wins. Off topic - I pass my degree with great grades and I'm in the process of getting smashed (drunk) before I go out later with my friends. If I get laid, this is literally the best day ever.
        Congrats on all that.

Comment

• William sisters final. No suprise really. Venus destroyed Safina and the Dementieva/Serena match was top quality stuff. Dementieva played the best she's probably ever played and still lost. Venus in three sets in the finals.

Comment

• Venus just looks to good on Grass. I cant see her sister stopping her either.

Comment

• Venus is a freak

Which win was more brutal

Serena over Safina Open 2009
              Venus over Safina Semi

Comment

• Roddick takes the first set from Murray 6-4. Hopefully he can keep it going, but you know Murray will bring it. Not even showing it here live. This programming blows I have to wait till noon my time to check this match out. I thought it would be good that ESPN took over this tennis slam coverage, guess not.

Comment

• One set a piece now. Fu.ck me this pisses me off they aren't showing this live.

Comment

• great effort by Dementieva.

She almost had it...

Comment

• Roddick FTW!!! He has been playing a lot better and with nothing to lose I felt like he could pull this off. Fed will be another challenge, but good work by Roddick.

Comment

Working...
                      X