Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when people say Messi doesn't perform well against English teams because it's a complete myth. People just seem to think because has scored only one goal against English teams in the Champions League think he doesn't perform. There are plenty of games where Messi has performed superbly against English teams even though he didn't score.

I mean when you play against teams who park the bus against you like Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea have done of course it's going to be difficult for Messi to play at his best.

Comment

On his way to maybe being the G.O.A.T.

RunW/Knives this is a ridiculous statement, for a start you would have had to have seen all the great players that have proceeded him to make that claim.

What usually happens to players who blossom so soon in their career is..............their careers tail off through burn out or injury or lack of dedication.

The real Ronaldo was on his way to becoming the best striker of all time according to the critics but he lost his dedication and appetite for the game and look at him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        On his way to maybe being the G.O.A.T.

RunW/Knives this is a ridiculous statement, for a start you would have had to have seen all the great players that have proceeded him to make that claim.

What usually happens to players who blossom so soon in their career is..............their careers tail off through burn out or injury or lack of dedication.

The real Ronaldo was on his way to becoming the best striker of all time according to the critics but he lost his dedication and appetite for the game and look at him now.
        Oh ok so this is the part where he's supposed to be a flash in the pan right?

Fact: I don't think anyone has ever seen a physical specimen that does the things on the pitch that Ronaldo does with that intensity.

He plays like he's Jet Fueled.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Oh ok so this is the part where he's supposed to be a flash in the pan right?

Fact: I don't think anyone has ever seen a physical specimen that does the things on the pitch that Ronaldo does with that intensity.

He plays like he's Jet Fueled.

Im not saying he will be a flash in the pan, im saying your statement is ridiculous because it is.

Well you have not being watching Football very long then have you.

Henry was ripping the Premiership up when he was on it and he was far and away the best player in the league and SHOULD of been crowned the best player in the world in 2003.

Comment

Henry was ripping the Premiership up when he was on it and he was far and away the best player in the league and SHOULD of been crowned the best player in the world in 2003.
            Ugh Maybe because Tierry Henry is one of the G.O.A.T.S.

That's just a fact. As a goal scorer he > everyone

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              I hate when people say Messi doesn't perform well against English teams because it's a complete myth. People just seem to think because has scored only one goal against English teams in the Champions League think he doesn't perform. There are plenty of games where Messi has performed superbly against English teams even though he didn't score.

I mean when you play against teams who park the bus against you like Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea have done of course it's going to be difficult for Messi to play at his best.
              Prove me wrong.

I seriously can't remember the last time Messi played 'superbly' against one of the English teams.

In truth, Messi has never played 'suberbly' against an English team. There wasn't that many games were he has been up against English teams.

Man Utd and Liverpool never parked the team bus against Barcelona - Only Chelsea have done that and did a damn good job of it too but **** referring and a wonder goal in the 93rd minute of injury time and Barcelona's went through.

Comment

Ugh Maybe because Tierry Henry is one of the G.O.A.T.S.

That's just a fact. As a goal scorer he > everyone

Yes but you are saying Ronaldo WILL be THE GOAT.

Comment

Yes but you are saying Ronaldo WILL be THE GOAT.
                  When it's said and done, if he continues to play at the level he does:

He will be the greatest Footballer of all time.

I don't think it's very difficult to make that claim either.

He simply stands out as being superior to everyone when he's on his game.

Comment

When it's said and done, if he continues to play at the level he does:

He will be the greatest Footballer of all time.

I don't think it's very difficult to make that claim either.

He simply stands out as being superior to everyone when he's on his game.
                    How can it NOT be difficult to make that claim when YOU have not even seen the greatest footballers of all time play football.

You are a noob to the sport for a start, there are players ive seen play in World Cups and European Championships that you probably dont even know exist.

Comment

How can it NOT be difficult to make that claim when YOU have not even seen the greatest footballers of all time play football.

You are a noob to the sport for a start, there are players ive seen play in World Cups and European Championships that you probably dont even know exist.
                      They're in the running for this discussion right.

Just stfu. Ronaldo is the best player in United History ALREADY.

Comment

Working...
                      X