No announcement yet.

Legalize Pot ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    philippines is ass backwards in their views of marijuana...they see you smoke weed over there and its the equivalent of seeing a murder...all the while you have shabheads (tweekers) walkin around GERKD out of their mind and its accepted

i was hanging out with some chick i picked up at a resort 4 years ago and she claimed to be a party girl...wanted to do E, asked me about coke...but the moment i pulled out a joint, the ***** damn near had a heart attack

ahaha she hatea weed but likes coke. probably got influenced by USA laws againt marijuana? i read this **** on the internet, it says in baguio you can even get it for free. damn!

Comment

naaa its cool

Comment

People's perception about herb is really ****ed up in some cases.

lol.

I mean.......I know they've never smoked it before and all.

But talk about sheer propaganda bull****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          People's perception about herb is really ****ed up in some cases.

lol.

I mean.......I know they've never smoked it before and all.

But talk about sheer propaganda bull****.
          I think the word DRUG goes to the mind of most people. When it classified as a illegal substance. Yet people take Anti depressants because its legal...HUH

Comment

I say no, the most annoying girls I've met who don't ever shut the **** up happen to be potheads. I thought pot was suppose to make people laid-back, I guess not because some chicks still don't shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              I say no, the most annoying girls I've met who don't ever shut the **** up happen to be potheads. I thought pot was suppose to make people laid-back, I guess not because some chicks still don't shut the hell up.
              You have a real issue with girls huh? lol

Comment

Working...
              X