No announcement yet.

Legalize Pot ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    "You did fall for it.. " Get the **** out of here loser... You are a poor excuse as a son, a brother, a parent whatever you are.. You dont even have enough of an IQ to know what you said...

Lookie here dumbass....

where did you say VOTE???? Yeah lay off the green, you ****in good for nothin low life...

You said MISS Bush... Not Vote...

Weed must have you impaired huh??
    You said vote you ******!!! LOL The more you talk the dumber you get. Is this why you have no friends? lol I love special people like you youre so funny...

Comment

Cant put two pics.... Okay....Whatever your lame excuse is.. But why can I post 2 pics...

****ing dumb ass..... You cant even lie right....

HAHAHA again dickweed i didnt say It doesnt or you cant ever...******...I said it wont let me. Do i need two put to pic on to make you happy? LOL the more you try to make someone look dumb ...You look dumber...I own you son, you will never be smarter than me.

Comment

Originally posted by NewYork View Post
        HAHAHA again dickweed i didnt say It doesnt or you cant ever...******...I said it wont let me. Do i need two put to pic on to make you happy? LOL the more you try to make someone look dumb ...You look dumber...I own you son, you will never be smarter than me.
        Hey loser... here let me help you out....

It goes as follows....

Do I need TO put TWO pics to make you happy??

Must be stoned.....

Comment

Hey loser... here let me help you out....

It goes as follows....

Do I need TO put TWO pics to make you happy??

Must be stoned.....
          Im so proud of you...you can detect type errors. Gosh it must be great to be that smart. Just to think that one who makes a type error must be stone, because people who dont smoke are perfect like you....HAHAHAHA Do you feel any pain being that dumb? Does it hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Is it true that one joint is an equivalent of smoking 40 cigarettes?
            Probably worse. Weed destroys you on an atomic level. It's pretty bad.

Comment

Yes, legalize pot.

Comment

NEW YORK - The savage drug war in Mexico. Crumbling state budgets. Weariness with current drug policy. The election of a president who said, "Yes — I inhaled."

These developments and others are kindling unprecedented optimism among the many Americans who want to see marijuana legalized...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31375064...th-addictions/

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  NEW YORK - The savage drug war in Mexico. Crumbling state budgets. Weariness with current drug policy. The election of a president who said, "Yes — I inhaled."

These developments and others are kindling unprecedented optimism among the many Americans who want to see marijuana legalized...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31375064...th-addictions/
                  Great post Syd... Some people are oblivious to reality of this matter. LOL

Comment

Let people get their herb, or the GC will continue to strong arm the law.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Let people get their herb, or the GC will continue to strong arm the law.
                      All over weed! **** the Law"peeleft:...If it will help the economy why not.

Comment

Working...
                      X