X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
    I think i have bent.
    That's good, he'll prob play more are Scumderland than he would at Spurs.

Comment

• De laet is playing fuucking brilliant tonight.

Comment

• what has benetiz done... he better get villa or we are going to struggle if torres and gerrard get injured..

Comment

• Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          what has benetiz done... he better get villa or we are going to struggle if torres and gerrard get injured..
          I aint a liverpool fan at all lol..but last year torres was injured loads..and even at some points both of them and liverpool still played pretty well....if any1 loses their best player its gna be a blow...

On another note united played good, Valencias the man! and Delaet had a great game....Owen played good althought he shld of bagged a few...4-5 chances he made for himself tho

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            I aint a liverpool fan at all lol..but last year torres was injured loads..and even at some points both of them and liverpool still played pretty well....if any1 loses their best player its gna be a blow...

On another note united played good, Valencias the man! and Delaet had a great game....Owen played good althought he shld of bagged a few...4-5 chances he made for himself tho
            He doesn't finish like he used to. At least at Man Utd he will get a lot of chances though.

Comment

• No one is getting Villa this season, when are people going to undestand?

Liverpool is the last place he is going to, if by some miracle he does leave. Liverpool have no money, all the money from the Alonso transfer is being spent on that roma bloke, which leaves what, 10m left? maybe even less? Where are liverpool going to find another 35-40 million?

Comment

• Jozy Altidore to Hull City. Hopefully he racks up goals.

Comment

• Join the Head to Head league. It's like the premiership, 17 spots available.

* BoxingScene H2H

Code to join this league: 818155-173999

Comment

• Originally posted by Brüno View Post
                    Join the Head to Head league. It's like the premiership, 17 spots available.

* BoxingScene H2H

Code to join this league: 818155-173999

care to explain further?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                      care to explain further?
                      It's the premiership one. My comp is very slow, so I can't get you the link.

Comment

Working...
                      X