X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Newcastle are so bad
    Think they had a few out but so many teams are like that this year in how they set up.

How were Newcastle ever gonna win that game like that?

I guess they expect to get beat and they did but they did nothing and Chelsea were pretty bad themselves in the second half and seemed to be panicking. It isn't the best Chelsea side even with the summer signings. Certainly not this season

So many teams just set up and hope that organisation will win them a point.

This is definitely the worst pl season ever. It might be the lack of crowd but how most teams will steadfastly stick to a ridiculously negative plan without fans is eye opening. I think in a 'real' game with fans most of these teams would just have to risk something.

The pl is like serie A in the 90's. I would say nearly everyone in it is capable of defending pretty well including Soton when they dont lose their minds. So I think that's how most of them default.

Miserable season really. If there was anything else to occupy my free times I wouldnt be so involved in it tbf

Comment

• Pulisic has had a fall from grace after Lalas ssid he was too good for Chelsea.

He's literally not good enough for Chelsea right now.

Not his fault but that comment really wound me up.

Puli, Havertz, Ziyech have no obvious role at Chelsea until we get beat

Comment

• .....and he's injured.

Pulisic isn't gonna make it at a decent team. Harsh but I'd bet it is true.

Comment

• With the way Tuchel made it seem, Pulisic is out for precaution.

I marked him as Robben 2.0 but he's looking like Pato now.

Pato won the Serie A with AC Milan or some ****, destroyed Barcelona single handedly, then proceeded to be injured for 10 years.

Looks like Pulisic now.

Ziyech looks like the attacking version of Bakayoko. Reads and reacts to the English game too slow and it shows.

Comment

• I think the one thing in Ziyech's favor is that his main talent is striking a ball. Particularly crossing a ball.

The problem has been that he's quite weak, pulls out of tackles and hates contact.

Out of the attacking summer signings Havertz is the only one who doesnt jump out of tackles.

It sticks out like a sore thumb when players pull out. Werner does it all the time as well.

But Ziyech in a functional team should be able to play 1 or 2 killer passes a game. The issue is whether his team can compensate for what to me just looks like a general lack of enthusiasm to contribute in any discernable way without the ball.

He's so talented. I think there probably is something there with Ziyech but he's got to show a little bit of heart and appetite for the sport. He's definitely questionable.

Comment

• Ziyech looked a step behind again, against Soton.

Hasenhuttl doing the job of raising Klopp's kids for him. Minamino did Mendy and Azpi(?) dirty.

Comment

• Tbf I've come to accept that there is no guarantee Chelsea can beat anybody.

A point on a bad day is a better than nothing.

This is a forgettable season.

Comment

• i actually hope they beat us 5 or 6 nil. sooner mourinho gets fired the better. watching a full spurs game is like torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    i actually hope they beat us 5 or 6 nil. sooner mourinho gets fired the better. watching a full spurs game is like torture.
                    I think Spurs are too tight to sack him.

Comment

• Everton beating Liverpool was glorious.

The Carlo effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X