X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurt signed Baka?

Comment

• and whats with Manure signing and wanting to sign these English players? They want to be Pools of 5 years ago or longer?

Comment

• RLC on a long term deal. If Chelsea add CHO, James, and Mount on long term contracts that’s a pretty exciting summer.

Time to try this properly.

No Chelsea fan wants to see us spending £70 mill on Baka and Drinkwater.

Transfer ban is a blessing.

Back the youth. When not banned pick a top target and just pay whatever it takes otherwise you end up with the plethora of bums we now have.

Hope that’s Cech’s job.

No list of alternative targets from here on out.

I’m sure Zappa, Drink, and Baka are nice guys but a successful Chelsea team would have duck taped these lads arse cheeks together. Lukaku left basically because the senior pros all thought he was crap.

Ashley Cole would be shooting them with an air gun.

Zappa might not have survived. JT would have locked him in a cupboard and forgot about him.

Baka would have been made to do training in crocs.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-03-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          and whats with Manure signing and wanting to sign these English players? They want to be Pools of 5 years ago or longer?
          Wan Bissaka was a top signing.

Now the Welsh boy... That's a head scratcher. I get that he's a natural winger but he has zero top flight experience.

Not a stick to beat him with but he might just be another Callum McManaman or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            RLC on a long term deal. If Chelsea add CHO, James, and Mount on long term contracts that’s a pretty exciting summer.

Time to try this properly.

No Chelsea fan wants to see us spending £70 mill on Baka and Drinkwater.

Transfer ban is a blessing.

Back the youth. When not banned pick a top target and just pay whatever it takes otherwise you end up with the plethora of bums we now have.

Hope that’s Cech’s job.

No list of alternative targets from here on out.

I’m sure Zappa, Drink, and Baka are nice guys but a successful Chelsea team would have duck taped these lads arse cheeks together. Lukaku left basically because the senior pros all thought he was crap.

Ashley Cole would be shooting them with an air gun.

Zappa might not have survived. JT would have locked him in a cupboard and forgot about him.

Baka would have been made to do training in crocs.
            Bakayoko would have come good under Essien and Ballack's guidance. (Honestly, Conte sbould have done a better job with him. He ticks the boxes for Conte's style).

Makelele is still big on him.

The rest. I agree though.

Rumor is Callum is gonna sign a 100k/wk contract and stay at the club. RLC on 150k/wk.

Lock them boys in. Their ceilings are very high. Come February or January. We should be seeing a starting lineup that has Pulisc, Callum, and RLC in it.

The other guys in here will laugh at that but considering.... Willian, Jorginho, etc. etc. Starting with that bum Sarri... way better outlook.
            Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-03-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• I’m pretty excited about Reece James this season.

I think he could unseat Azpi who finished ok but had a pretty average season and is too slow to recover from the odd bit off poor positioning

Comment

• I’m pretty excited about Reece James this season.

I think he could unseat Azpi who finished ok but had a pretty average season and is too slow to recover from the odd bit off poor positioning

Comment

• Sweden has some hotties in there team, mostly blonde.

and usa, that morgan girl. she'd get the d all day.

Comment

• Lol at Zaha being better than Son.

Comment

• The Spurs do not know how to spend money.

Comment

Working...
                      X