This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    United got smashed by Brighton.. i don't want to hear how Chelsea are **** for another few months thank you
    You’re in Mourinho melt down mode now.

Capable of losing to absolutely anybody imo.

Mourinho is my hero but I am pretty sure he’s fallen off the cliff now. Man U will pony until Christmas.

Comment

• Hugo Loris charged for drink driving, what an absolute bellend.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        Hugo Loris charged for drink driving, what an absolute bellend.
        Change your tone when referring to the captain of the world champions

shame it wasnt sissoko, would be the perfect excuse to ship him off, i have no idea why he is starting games over one of the best def midfielder in the world in Wanyama, he is absolute dog ***** truely one of the worst carthorses i have ever seen, we paid like 35 mill for him...when 35 mill was expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post

shame it wasnt sissoko, would be the perfect excuse to ship him off, i have no idea why he is starting games over one of the best def midfielder in the world in Wanyama, he is absolute dog ***** truely one of the worst carthorses i have ever seen, we paid like 35 mill for him...when 35 mill was expensive.
          Should be banned for 10 games tbh

Comment

• He’s French so he probably had a can of shandy and was all over the shop

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post

LOL. Sissoko is another snake like Courtois. Always talking **** when he had a good game or two. As an NUFC fan, I was happy we got rid off him. True mercenary and wasn't as good as he thought he was. He had two very short spells where he played good football, first was when he joined us for a few games and the rest was around 2016 just before the Euro's and during Euro's when he started to think Real Madrid were going to come running after him lmao.

Man has NO brain, awful touch but is physically gifted which is what has let him stay at a club like Spurs. He wouldn't touch Man Utd/City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal's team imo.

Comment

• Good result for the league today with Wolves getting a point.

I think City are that good that really unless you support them you've got to be pleased with every time they drop any points.

Comment

• Adama Traore bummed Mendy when he came on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Good result for the league today with Wolves getting a point.

I think City are that good that really unless you support them you've got to be pleased with every time they drop any points.
                    Look at their three subs today. Jesus, Mahrez and Sane.

Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Look at their three subs today. Jesus, Mahrez and Sane.

Ridiculous.
                      They don’t have Jorginho though - who would sit sweetly on their bench.

Comment

Working...
                      X