This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I was at Dortmund v City where they slapped around Pep they did the same to full strength Liverpool side I see
    cant believe tha\t i put the liverpool game on . as soon as the golf ended i put the darts on. i should of watched that instead

Comment

• Chelsea has to keep Kante but if he want to leave then take Rabiot + 100 million pounds.

Throw in Bumkayoko for free to get rid of excess baggage.

Hudson-Odoi played well against Perth. Looks like its gonna be a long season for Morata again, Abraham played better than him after coming on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I think it is because the market is so crazy that Chelsea especially will have to buy before they sell or they will end up buying Anthony Martial for £200 million.

Surprisingly though Willian’s raw numbers last season are basically the same as Hazard’s.

So maybe they’re thinking they’d actually just want to keep him and more inclined to sell Hazard.

I dunno. I don’t really love Willian his playing style annoys me and he is only massively effective in broken play.

Barca want him because he tore them a new anus at the Bridge and should have scored a few times.

My gut tells me Willian could be effectively replaced by a few players. Maybe even an old Pedro in a new system. Pedro is a similar player to Callejon.

I would still like Zaha.
        Chelsea just wait too long and want to low ball everyone and the result is panic buys like Drinkwater for 35m. What did Liverpool get Keita for? Drink water isn’t even in the class of player.

I just don’t see Willian being what Hazard is. Even in Willian beat season Hazard scored 17 to his 13.

And Hazard literally gets marked by 3 men. The last Spurs game, they literally crowded Hazard out with 3 markers. Astonishing.

I feel like Andros Townsend could do what’s Willian does. Hazard is actually a difference maker. His best season we won the league. Willians best season we finished 5th.

Zaha is a great shout. I’d take Depay too though. He’s another player who is a difference maker.

Chelsea really should’ve bought Mahrez in January though. RW and better than anyone we have on the right.

Comment

• Pool getting smacked up against Dortmund is something though.

Lucien Favre making waves already.

Comment

• Who ya'll got in the Ozil vs Bayern President feud?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Pool getting smacked up against Dortmund is something though.

Lucien Favre making waves already.
              It was our reserve team?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Who ya'll got in the Ozil vs Bayern President feud?
                The board at Bayern is full of mouthy ****s.

Always sticking their nose into things that don't concern them.

Comment

• Hard to see how Chelsea can be stopped if we sign Rob Green

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                    It was our reserve team?
                    That striker is on 100k a week. I was expecting more from you lot.

Comment

• Danny Drinkwater is on 120k at Chelsea on a 5 year contract.

That lad is going to have to prized out of Chelsea with a crowbar.

Comment

Working...
                      X