Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh Roman has other things going on. It is taking him a while to get a new visa.

The club is self-sufficient to a degree but not enough to compete with Mancs.

That said got lots of loanees

Comment

• OG Emery???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Tbh Roman has other things going on. It is taking him a while to get a new visa.

The club is self-sufficient to a degree but not enough to compete with Mancs.

That said got lots of loanees
        I read about that today. They want answers to do with his money. Not really a good sign considering who he is.

Looks like he could be off, or at least have a reduced role. He doesn't even go to games any more does he?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          OG Emery???
          Do it if he's confirmed. He's a good coach.

Speaking of which:

Pellegrini to West Ham
          Emery to Arsenal

If Everton tacked on a great manager too. The prem is gonna get very interesting next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I read about that today. They want answers to do with his money. Not really a good sign considering who he is.

Looks like he could be off, or at least have a reduced role. He doesn't even go to games any more does he?
            Yeah could be or he could just give it to his son.

The stadium has gone quiet. It is a strange one because as big as a club Chelsea are now. They still don’t own the ground. The fans do. I know football is big time but another oligarch is going to think twice about that sort of thing.

Whilst it safeguards Chelsea’s future. It probably prevents us matching the Mancs. City had a ready made stadium in a cheap part of town. If you were an investor that would be a big tick. Chelsea’s stadium will cost a billion to add 13,000 seats. How much money do you have to have to make that worthwhile. I’d argue more than Roman and that’s before you’ve bought out the Chelsea pitch owners.

I’m sure they’d rather buy Spurs than Chelsea now they have their new stadium

Comment

• Have you ever seen a more top-heavy squad? Only 2 of those attackers will play.

Romero ruled out today too. If Messi doesn't carry them they're going out in the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Have you ever seen a more top-heavy squad? Only 2 of those attackers will play.

Romero ruled out today too. If Messi doesn't carry them they're going out in the group.
                Sure a team with Di maria.. Higuain.. Aguero.. Dybala.. Mascherano + others who play for top clubs in Europe need Messi

To beat Iceland.. Nigeria and Croatia

Get off Messi dick ffs

And yes if only even 2 from Aguero/Higuain/Dybala play (if messi was injured) it's still 10x better then whatever Iceland and co have to offer
                Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-23-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Argentina should play 4-2-4.

They have Sampioli right? You’d think there is a way to maximise their strengths with those players.

Argentina semis at least

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Have you ever seen a more top-heavy squad? Only 2 of those attackers will play.

When don't Argentina have a top heavy squad?

I'm sure Maradonna took like 7 forwards to the world cup in 2010.

They'll probably look deadly in the groups like always then fall to pieces in one of the knock out rounds.

Comment

• Why shouldn’t we win the World Cup says Harry Kane?

England’s best player, yes. But a man who has literally won nothing.

People criticise Cahill but he’s the only one in that squad who has won everything

Comment

Working...
                      X