X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    It was time for him to go.
    Arsenal needs a fresh start. Maybe that could be their selling point to attract decent players since they won't be playing in Europe competition next year.

Who you English boys hearing could replace him? ESPN radio here in the states mentioned possibly stealing Diego Simione from Ateltico. Any truth to That or just b.s.
    Just got off the phone with Brendan, can confirm he is the replacemenet. Tells me he's got wee Joe signed up already, wonderful technician.

Comment

• Is Wenger done with coaching full stop?

If PSG didn’t already give Tuchel a contract like rumored, Wenger could be in Paris.

Can’t imagine who Arsenal sign as manager. Conte maybe?

Comment

• Brenda's favourite for Arsenal job according to bookies.

Other names including Jardim at Monaco and the fat Spanish waiter

Comment

• Just seen Judas at 100/1 I would love that.

Comment

• In all seriousness though i can see Ancelotti getting the job. Safe pair of hands who would have the players and fans backing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              In all seriousness though i can see Ancelotti getting the job. Safe pair of hands who would have the players and fans backing.
              Ancelotti wouldn't be a good fit imo. He'd be there 2 years and them they'd have to replace him.
              I think getting Simeone if indeed they're interested in him would be a good fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Ancelotti wouldn't be a good fit imo. He'd be there 2 years and them they'd have to replace him.
                I think getting Simeone if indeed they're interested in him would be a good fit.
                I wasn't saying he is necessarily a good fit, just who i thought the board would most likely go for for a smooth transitional period.

Simeone would need to replace a lot of that squad to get them to play how he likes.

Will Wenger get a say in who his successor is like Fergie? That could be a problem.

Comment

• What's going to happen to Arsenal fan tv now?

Comment

• Good decision to part company with Arsenal.

Arsenal were just regressing. They haven't the league in a decade and a half. The last time they made a proper deep run in CL was 12 years ago. Compare what they've done to Man Utd/Man City/Chelsea. Liverpool look to be in a better spot than them atm and even Spurs.

Arsenal had a very good first half of his reign and even during the new stadium poverty years he did a fair job to keep them steady but he has no excuse for not winning the PL at least once since the Invincibles.

Comment

• To be fair, Arsenal did finish 2nd place when Leicester won the Prem.

I'm hearing Rafa's name is being spoken about for Arsenal around the Rapids' offices.

Comment

Working...
                      X