This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
    Saw Chelsea bidding for Dirty Sanchez as well. They better kidnap him if they gonna lose a player to Manure Devils again. Think Conte will prefer compatriot Vidal doe. Carroll will be a consolation to Dirty Sanchez at least to me.

I never gonna doubt Chelsea recruitment after Marcos Alonso and re-signing David Luiz although they gonna sell him again. Plus Christmas Carroll is English so that's always nice. He would've put away at least one goal given the chances Morata had against Arsenal.
    Luiz is a better box to box midfielder than a Baka

Suspect Bakayoko was a genuine Conte signing because he's been cut a lot of slack. He's been poor for 2 months now. I really wanted him to succeed but he doesn't look like he has any real talent

Comment

• South Americans don't care about loyalty.. they just want that paper.

Harsh but true. Sanchez will go to United to get that bigger pay cheque.

I do also think it is a better move for him in some ways as he won't be rotated as much as he would be at City.

Comment

• True, dunno why fans always expect these guys to love their teams. They don't grow up watching the league or being Anglophiles

The mark of their success is the pay packet. Fair enough really.

I'd say genuinely most top teams have a handful of players who genuinely care and the rest care only how they perform. Human nature really

It is why James Milner has played for City and Liverpool. His talent doesn't necessarily warrant that. But he was key for both teams at one stage because other players fed off his professionalism

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          South Americans don't care about loyalty.. they just want that paper.

Harsh but true. Sanchez will go to United to get that bigger pay cheque.

I do also think it is a better move for him in some ways as he won't be rotated as much as he would be at City.
          If they cared about loyalty they'd stay with the team from their home country. They left to Europe for money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            RIP Cyril.

Great sporting family too. A few of his relatives went to my high school including Jason Roberts. I think John Regis the 400 metre runner was related too wasn't he?
            Yeah, they were cousins. Cyrille’s brother Dave played pro as well, though he was f***ing useless.

Never normally one to be bothered about famous people passing (other than the opportunity for un-PC jokes), but this one has really affected me. He put in the best individual performance I’ve ever had the privilege to witness, he was such a gent, an inspiration, had the important association with Laurie Cunningham and he was fit and well when I met him a few weeks ago. Tough one.

Comment

Luiz is a better box to box midfielder than a Baka

Suspect Bakayoko was a genuine Conte signing because he's been cut a lot of slack. He's been poor for 2 months now. I really wanted him to succeed but he doesn't look like he has any real talent
              I actually have the same opinion about Luiz as well. I thought Conte should start Luiz in central midfield with Kante in 3-4-3 formation against lesser club that we are looking to break. Luiz will take his chances to shoot from distance.

He did well during the two ties agaisnt Roma and even score a spectacular goal. Conte subbed him and the rest is history. To be fair I genuinely think he has some injuries rather that being dropped totally because of that incident.

Baka is an average central midfielder. He isn't superb like Matic defensively or like Lamps going forward. He had made some good runs into the box but didn't put away any. Lamps would've put away 99 percent of those too.

Pogs had been superb so far this season after his first so hopefully Baka can follow suit next season.

Comment

• So you United offer is over £400K a week to Sanchez plus eight-figure agent fee on top of Arsenal asking fee I wonder how other top players in the league will feel

This will probably ruin the wage structure of all the top clubs in the league no way KDB , Ozil and Hazard signs a new contract for less than that

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  So you United offer is over £400K a week to Sanchez plus eight-figure agent fee on top of Arsenal asking fee I wonder how other top players in the league will feel

This will probably ruin the wage structure of all the top clubs in the league no way KDB , Ozil and Hazard signs a new contract for less than that
                  Over 400k? Not a chance lol

I still wonder what Sanchez will bring to United anyway? Mourhino wont change to two up top.. So Sanchez will play more on the wing in place of Lingard.. Rashford.. and Martial? He might be better now but those guys are like early twenties with lots of potential.. + Rahsford and Lingard seem pretty loyal to United..

Seems like a typical Mourhino move to not give youth more of a chance.

United's transfer policy since Fergie left has been similar to Madrid early 2000s.. just sign the best players available.. system be damned and I don't like it at all

Comment

• I'd like Chelsea to have a try for Martial.

Mourinho is obsessed with Willian. Swap

Comment

I'd like Chelsea to have a try for Martial.

Mourinho is obsessed with Willian. Swap
                      Forget your meds this morning?.

Comment

Working...
                      X