This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Talk on Twitter that someone made a comment to Jake Livermore about his baby, who passed away. If (repeat, if) that is true, the twat deserves a punch.
    I hate that.

Because football is so soft if Livermore chinned him we know he'd be on an assault charge and few 100 idiots in the crowd would dial 999 as if there weren't any cameras at the game.

And there is no recourse for saying terrible things that aren't racist.

That said I remember when Graeme Le Saux busted Robbie Fowler up. He got away with it because Fowler was openly insinuating he was gay. Referee gave Le Saux a free hit. Didn't even get booked. He'd be on an assault charge now.

Comment

• **** the EPL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I hate that.

Because football is so soft if Livermore chinned him we know he'd be on an assault charge and few 100 idiots in the crowd would dial 999 as if there weren't any cameras at the game.

And there is no recourse for saying terrible things that aren't racist.

That said I remember when Graeme Le Saux busted Robbie Fowler up. He got away with it because Fowler was openly insinuating he was gay. Referee gave Le Saux a free hit. Didn't even get booked. He'd be on an assault charge now.
        I hated Fowler but he made Le Saux look a b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by jojog88 View Post
          **** the EPL
          Yo mate

One of the top teams in Scotland (Dundee United).. just signed one of our bench players on loan (Colchester). Doesn't make the Scottish league look too good.

Comment

• can someone remind me how Kante is overrated and not valuable please?

Comment

• Morata missed three 1v1 probably his worst game in Chelsea shirt very entertaining game though

Comment

• I thought it was Fernando Torres out there.

Arsenal got a little hard done by but played through and through. Got a deserved result even if I would prefer Chelsea to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Yo mate

One of the top teams in Scotland (Dundee United).. just signed one of our bench players on loan (Colchester). Doesn't make the Scottish league look too good.
                  You do know Dundee United arent in the top league in scotland dont ye ?

Comment

• Ugh.

Morata is fragile. Proved it tonight.

He has had 5 one on ones in his last two games and scored zero.

Chelsea need a better striker.

Comment

• Conte record against Arsenal has to be worrying Chelsea used to slap them around for fun even that season they finished 10th they still did the double on Arsenal yet Conte only has one win in six

Comment

Working...
                      X