Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also you know Man City already won.. why do you go out to play for a draw?

Bring on Pochettino

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Yeah I don't think leaders are an issue at United.. we are missing Pogba who is very vocal also.. it's a big loss for sure..

United fans wont put up with this for long anyway.. football is dire atm.. we have had that since Fergie left.. which was what 5 years ago now? Lots of money has be spent.. it's not like we have crap footballers either.. we have probably the 2nd best squad in the league

The only way you get away with this football is if your winning.. Man City being miles clear and playing great football just adds salt to the wounds.. Jose wont last long if it keeps up
      Ever since Fergie left, I don't see a way of playing, a style i.e. like Leicester counter-attacking, City possession/play from the back, Chelsea fast counter's, Liverpool possession and all out attack etc...they have no identity. Haven't had one for 5 years almost.

You are right though. I do think Jose will remain at Utd unless they do AWFUL i.e. slip out of the top 4 and don't win anything which I highly doubt. Lindeloff looks off the pace. They are lacking a natural LB, their natural RW is playing as a RB because their natural RB the italian fella is terrible and in order to make room for Mika Valencia has to also move to that RB role too but Mika is playing terrible. With Pogba out, they are missing a class player who can move the ball forward from the middle.

Lukaku is not the brightest player and I really think he isn't taking any chances with the ball at his feet. MOTD last weekend pointed that out brilliantly. He's trying to many different things, be a striker.

Their squad is definitely really good but I think it's not as cohesive and lacks identity. Players look confused, unsure compared to say City/Spurs who have a way of playing and you can tell players know what each other wants to do.

Comment

• United do have a left back in Shaw.

I still want Chelsea to buy him.

That was a terrible move for him. He had to join Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Also you know Man City already won.. why do you go out to play for a draw?

Bring on Pochettino
          Poch has won nothing.

Spurs also have a better first XI than Man U and Chelsea, imo.

So whilst he created that team on their budget is great he's won nothing yet.

To be fair, Poch is the man. He never makes any excuses but until he gets them over the line it would be a risky appointment.

The fact is the deeper you go in tournaments you end up playing teams that are as good or better than you. Spurs still Spursed it up against Chelsea in that semi-final last year. They were also tepid against Man U recently. But then they did absolutely dick Real Madrid.

I wouldn't leave Spurs for Man U if I was Poch tbh.

Mourinho will do something this season. Next year is when he will implode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            United do have a left back in Shaw.

I still want Chelsea to buy him.

That was a terrible move for him. He had to join Chelsea.
            It was a great move for him at the time.

He was playing regularly at Utd and doing a great job until that nightmare injury. He's never been 100% fit again. His leg appears to be fine but he looks too bulky. Kind of like Wayne Rooney, he is prone to putting on a lot of weight easily. Jose needs him to be in shape, willing it pile on the pressure like a modern day LB covering a lot of distance, quickly...he isn't up to it atm.

Comment

• Shaw would've had no competition for the left back position at Chelsea and would have benefitted from playing alongside and under the command of John Terry.

Chelsea literally played without a true left back on the team sheet from 2013-16. Shaw would've had that position to himself with no competition and never being on the bench.

Can't get any better of an opportunity than that. Specially at a top side.

edit- btw, whatever happened to Darmian? Is he still with United?

Comment

• Hope you’ll all be tuning in to BT Sport on Saturday to watch my fallen minnows get cucked by a team from a place that’s essentially a disused quarry with a train station.

Comment

• Word on the street, Big Sam is thinking of bringing that unbeatable defense to the US national team.

Comment

• My man Tammy Abraham gonna put zee Germans to zee sword later tonight..

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      My man Tammy Abraham gonna put zee Germans to zee sword later tonight..
                      Germany are going to get a Gentleman's seeing too tonight.

It when you subtly let them know whose boss but let them get a 2-0 win to stop their whinging.

Comment

Working...
                      X