X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Have you seen United this season?.

Jose is bearing significant fruit.

Lukaku might break 30 goals in the league.
    Manure are favourites for me.

Jose has bought some thugs this summer. They're a big and powerful team.

Comment

• I can understand that Man U are favorites. But the re-imagining after 3 games of Nemanja Matic is becoming a bit of a running joke amongst the Chelsea fans I know. After a blistering start at Chelsea he became fairly ordinary.

For me they'll win the league because they have players that were there last year now settled in addition to young prolific striker, and decent defence in front of the best goalkeeper in the world.

Man U were never gonna be so draw happy this season. Jose essentially lost his balls last season after leading a team of champions to 4th bottom in the league, understandably so, his soul left his body in that last season at Chelsea. He didn't want to risk turning a draw into a loss last season. Man U have goals in them now so he'll gamble all season and it will work.

Even Mourinho looks himself. He looks fit and healthy and stylish and happy. He's back tbh.

Good luck to him, it was sad when the hyenas rounded on him when it went horrifically wrong at Chelsea. I thought he'd somehow lost it.

But he's the man. Obviously, it is a comeback made possible by a blank cheque book but he deserves his success.

He's also a good man. Playing in that game for Grenfell at a days notice.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-03-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• united will probably finish third. spurs or citeh 2nd and chelsea fourth

Comment

• United did this last year they won their 1st 3 or 4 matches at the start of the season and then got slapped around at Old Trafford by Manchester City

They haven't played anyone yet

Comment

• Originally posted by jojog88 View Post
            A liverpool fan ? do you not know your best ever player came from celtic ya idiot
            All superstars start out playing in some bum league somewhere

Comment

• Has Ben Woodburn won World Player of the Year yet or am i a little too early?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                United did this last year they won their 1st 3 or 4 matches at the start of the season and then got slapped around at Old Trafford by Manchester City

They haven't played anyone yet
                Lukaku doe.

Mhki and Pogba settled doe.

Matic doe.

Phil Jones reinvented as Cannavaro DOE.

Comment

• We'll see when the CL gets going.

I still feel like if Spurs were to put all eggs into the Prem and disregard european competition, they could take the league from the Manc clubs.

I would've thought the same of Arsenal as well but they are the Amy Whinehouse of the prem right now and Liverpool will be fighting all fronts with a thinner squad than the Mancs. So I count them out as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I can understand that Man U are favorites. But the re-imagining after 3 games of Nemanja Matic is becoming a bit of a running joke amongst the Chelsea fans I know. After a blistering start at Chelsea he became fairly ordinary.

For me they'll win the league because they have players that were there last year now settled in addition to young prolific striker, and decent defence in front of the best goalkeeper in the world.

Man U were never gonna be so draw happy this season. Jose essentially lost his balls last season after leading a team of champions to 4th bottom in the league, understandably so, his soul left his body in that last season at Chelsea. He didn't want to risk turning a draw into a loss last season. Man U have goals in them now so he'll gamble all season and it will work.

Even Mourinho looks himself. He looks fit and healthy and stylish and happy. He's back tbh.

Good luck to him, it was sad when the hyenas rounded on him when it went horrifically wrong at Chelsea. I thought he'd somehow lost it.

But he's the man. Obviously, it is a comeback made possible by a blank cheque book but he deserves his success.

He's also a good man. Playing in that game for Grenfell at a days notice.

Only the bold... Manuel Neuer is still playing for Bayern mate.

Comment

• Oxlade v. Slovakia..... if that is a sign of things to come. Not looking so good for Liverpool.

Comment

Working...
                      X