This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    all that talk and flexing yet all Liverpool added to the team are Salah and Ox
    Robertson? Solanke? Fit and health Ings & Sturridge

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      so i just catch a replay liverpool vs arsenal, why arsene still have the job again??
      Arsenal aren't a football first club anymore..

All they care about is scamming paying supporters with crazy high ticket prices and making a profit every year.

He will be let go when they don't make the top 4 again though

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

All they care about is scamming paying supporters with crazy high ticket prices and making a profit every year.

yeah... it seem they officialy have became the new liverpool.

he was at one time a great manager but that liverpool game was tacticly dissastrous!! and what's up with alexis sulking?! does he think he's at messi/ronaldo calibre or something?? i mean it still acceptable if the guy are club legend like Totti or Henry, alexis are only 2nd rate diva and considerably new guy to the gunners.

that's one thing too, if your main guy already treat the club like **** than you already lose control. please retire arsene...

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          yeah... it seem they officialy have became the new liverpool.

he was at one time a great manager but that liverpool game was tacticly dissastrous!! and what's up with alexis sulking?! does he think he's at messi/ronaldo calibre or something?? i mean it still acceptable if the guy are club legend like Totti or Henry, alexis are only 2nd rate diva and considerably new guy to the gunners.

that's one thing too, if your main guy already treat the club like **** than you already lose control. please retire arsene...
          Is Zappacosta any good? You watch all that Italian muck don't you.

Seems a left-field signing but Conte should know him. I thought we needed a back up left wing back more than a right one. But the signing reminds me of Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, and Alonso in that it wasn't expected. They were/are all very good. It indicates that Chelsea actually do scout players and not go for flavour of the month types all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Arsene must have a billion in transfer funds saved now. They have been saying he has 100s of millions to spend for the last decade.

Comment

• Shows exactly why Arsenal fail to keep up with the major clubs of the Premier League.

A nit picky person could point out Spurs nearest to Arsenal but in that case you would have to consider the details of the way Spurs is ran and Poch's own philosophy of management which is very different than Wenger's.

Also, note at the very top. Chelsea, the typical spending darling, is some ways off both Manc clubs.

Comment

• Brighton and Huddersfield's net spend is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Shows exactly why Arsenal fail to keep up with the major clubs of the Premier League.

A nit picky person could point out Spurs nearest to Arsenal but in that case you would have to consider the details of the way Spurs is ran and Poch's own philosophy of management which is very different than Wenger's.

Also, note at the very top. Chelsea, the typical spending darling, is some ways off both Manc clubs.
                  Doesn't paint the full picture Arsenal are like top 5 spenders over the past decade.

Comment

• Tottenham got for £92M Walker and wimmer? Those numbers can't be right

I'm calling BS

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Tottenham got for £92M Walker and wimmer? Those numbers can't be right

I'm calling BS
                      Bentaleb, Njie and Fazio apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X