Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told ya'll, you can see it in his eyes below..

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Wonder what realistically it would take to sign him?
      Straight swap for DeGea.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/crist...chester-united

Comment

• Left field signing but I want Chelsea to sign Anthony Martial and I'd play him as a striker.

If Jose's recent form can be trusted for s.hitting the bed he'll turn out to be world class.

Comment

• Martial is class. I feel like he's limited to being a glorified Walcott. In the sense of a traditional winger who's a kick and run player.

But Martial is so much more than that, I feel. Needs to work on his finishing but that's small improvements.

Comment

• I worry if Dani Alves is our first choice RB for the season. He's on his last legs, got rinsed by Marcelo the other week.

Cracking signing if it's as a squad player tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              I worry if Dani Alves is our first choice RB for the season. He's on his last legs, got rinsed by Marcelo the other week.

He's been finished for years mate

Comment

• Changed my mind tbh. If Conte stays Chelaea will win.

Conte has a different level of obsessiveness to the others.

He stays?

Chelsea win.

And Chelsea win.

And Chelsea win.

If they back him. Chelsea win.

In short...Chelsea will win.

Write it on a napkin and shove it up your arse. But you and I both know Chelsea will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                  I hope we'll sign Mbappe. I don't think I have seen a bigger forward talent emerge in the last 10 years, possibly with the exception of Neymar. The likeness to Thierry Henry is downright scary. If there ever was a footballer out there who was tailor made for everything Wenger aspires to achieve on a football field...
                  Mappen made statements again he will only join Real,i would never join Arsenal,it would almost be impossible for another team to buy him in the future and who wants to play for arsenal,they will want to buy on player now and that's it,no title again next year,Lacazette won't happen,you''ll probably have no decent signing again or an emergency signing start of the season because fans will complain again

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    I worry if Dani Alves is our first choice RB for the season. He's on his last legs, got rinsed by Marcelo the other week.

City's doing great transfer business yet again yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Changed my mind tbh. If Conte stays Chelaea will win.

Conte has a different level of obsessiveness to the others.

He stays?

Chelsea win.

And Chelsea win.

And Chelsea win.

If they back him. Chelsea win.

In short...Chelsea will win.

Write it on a napkin and shove it up your arse. But you and I both know Chelsea will win.
                      yup and if chelsea get bakayoko,alex sandro and Lukaku,that's a serious quality injection

Comment

Working...
                      X