Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Maguire from Hull is one of my favourite non-Chelsea players. He is a fun player.

Does a bit of everything, takes the ball out of defence, plays defence splitting passes, is a goal threat.

He could

Comment

• It's a weird old season when we're 6 points behind Liverpool with 2 games in hand. Yet they're apparently having a good season and we're supposed to be in a crisis.

Comment

• Roy, how are Liverpool gonna attract all the big boys in the summer with no Champions League football?

Looking in a bit of trouble with Mane and Lallana out injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Harry Maguire from Hull is one of my favourite non-Chelsea players. He is a fun player.

Does a bit of everything, takes the ball out of defence, plays defence splitting passes, is a goal threat.

He could
          Pretty much what Stones was supposed to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Yeah we are mate....but wait till next season. I've heard through a trusty source we're making BIG changes to our back line.
            I hear there's a good centre back at Palace playing pretty well

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              Roy, how are Liverpool gonna attract all the big boys in the summer with no Champions League football?

Looking in a bit of trouble with Mane and Lallana out injured.

Do not fear, For the pastures of the new Anfield Main stand have turned green, For the tree has borne its fruit, The fig tree and the vine have yielded in full.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                It's a weird old season when we're 6 points behind Liverpool with 2 games in hand. Yet they're apparently having a good season and we're supposed to be in a crisis.
                How do things go if y'all don't snatch up 4th this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I hear there's a good centre back at Palace playing pretty well
                  Klopp apparently feels threatened by Big Mama's BBC according to my source inside the club so he wont be coming back anytime soon unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    It's a weird old season when we're 6 points behind Liverpool with 2 games in hand. Yet they're apparently having a good season and we're supposed to be in a crisis.

It really is weird not only Liverpool but specially Manchester United they actually see this season as improvement and they scored about 20 goals less than other top teams . They spent over 200M and are closer to relegation than they are to top of the league but that's a good season.

I guess Arsenal have more ambitions and the standards are higher than both Liverpool and United, tbf I expected this from Liverpool but never thought Manchester United will fall so low in my lifetime

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      It really is weird not only Liverpool but specially Manchester United they actually see this season as improvement and they scored about 20 goals less than other top teams . They spent over 200M and are closer to relegation than they are to top of the league but that's a good season.

I guess Arsenal have more ambitions and the standards are higher than both Liverpool and United, tbf I expected this from Liverpool but never thought Manchester United will fall so low in my lifetime
                      It's an improvement in terms of the football being played.

United have been the unluckiest team by far this year.

They are value for at least ten more points than they currently have.

Comment

Working...
                      X