Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester will be going down if they don't sort themselves out.

How long do you think they'll put up with Ranieri if this carries on?

Comment

• at going life and death with Burnley ffs. Purple patch has officially ended. Now watch the way they collapse. Title race well and truly BACK ON.

Comment

• Is it true, that as of this very moment in time, we are the number one trend on twitter worldwide, is it true?

Comment

• Chelsea won't collapse.

Today reminded though that Matic is probably not quite good enough to play for Chelsea. He has improved on last season but in his first season he looked like he was world class. He has this annoying ability to lose duels where he is heavily favoured. He's not very strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            See this is why even though he's a manc i can indeed confirm this guy right here is the second best poster in this thread, after my good self of course.

The boy knows the game, that just cannot be denied, as only those who know the game would know that we would have the league wrapped up if it weren't for the bummy AFCON tournament.

We was robbed, blatantly, by that pointless trophy as there can't be a shadow of doubt that had we had Mane for those games we'd have slapped them bummy sides to bits with that sexy African beast up front. That's just a FACT which cannot be denied.

If the Premier League has an iota of class they'll hand us a special one off ''would be had it not been for that bummy AFCON'' Premier League winners trophy at the end of the season when we finish 2nd.
            Drogba left for the ACON and we still won the league.

No excuse. Y'all just don't got the juice yet.

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Rashford should go out on loan imo. Mourinho is not a manager you want bringing you through. Even though Rashford has gotten games, the psychological pressure playing for Mourinho brings cant be good for developing a good footballer. He looks stressed when he is on the pitch these days.

Better served at a team in the upper mid table like Everton or Southampton where he will get games and have a bit less pressure on him. They are good footballing teams too.
            He really should. He's talented but Mourinho is the kind of guy who will ruin a youth player's development for the sake of trophy hunting with high dollar imports.

Not sure if he should go to a Prem side though. Now days Prem clubs will loan your player but never play them enough to help develop them. I think he could tear up Spain though.

Comment

• And Chelsea didn't go life and death with Burnley. We were never on the back foot at all and their goal came from a masterful free kick from Robbie Brady who honestly shouldn't even be playing for Burnley if you ask me.

We are 10 points up and we aren't Newcastle. So, don't expect for a Liverpool-esque collapse at the last match day of the season.

Comment

• He learnt that at Melwood.

Thank god that disgusting anti football club Chelsea didn't completely drain all his once magical footballing talents. This is the Torres i remember, the majestic one, not the one who looked like he'd never seen a football before whilst at that anti-football club.

Comment

• Hazard joins any other club in world football rather than Chelsea when he left Lille = at least 2 Ballon D'ors by now.

FACT.

Oscar = Ruined.

Fabregas = Ruined.

Pedro = Ruined.

Willian = Ruined.

Batshoe = Ruined.

Torres = Ruined.

Hazard = nearly ruined.

Cuadrado = Ruined

Schurrlle = Ruined

Hundreds of the best young talents in world football = Ruined.

This ain't just me taking the p1ss...these are stone cold FACTS. Anyone who dares to play a bit of football gets ruined at Chelsea. Only dogs like Costa flourish.

Disgusting anti-football club. Should be banned for crimes against the beautiful game tbh.

Comment

• Fine, I'll bite.

Individual players are all expendable. It is the sum of their parts that means something and Chelsea are a team that has literally won everything.

Players are lucky to play for Chelsea now. Chelsea aren't lucky to have the players. That is why we got Kante despite finishing 10th. We have that luxury because we've won everything over the last 13 years and he knew we'd more than likely win titles again. We're not paying more money than the Manc clubs and likely on a par with Arsenal. So it comes down to personal preference.

Unless Hazard wins us the champions league or something he is not going to be a particularly revered player at Chelsea. Just because we've had great teams in recent history. The jury is out on the current lot again because they finished 10th. And the jury will always be out on him because he was awful that season.

By the same token. We wouldn't burn Chelsea shirts with Hazard on the back if he went now. If he went now he'd just be another good player we had and he'd be replaced by someone of similar standard. He's not a Terry,Lampard, or a Drogba or even an Ashley Cole. He's not even a serial champion like Ivanovic who really myself included was disrespected when his performance level dropped badly. Or a top player over a number of years like Zola. He'd not even be a cult figure to me like Dennis Wise even or even a Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. Actually even Eidur Gudjohnson, Ricky Carvalho, Petr Cech, or Claude Makelele.

If Batshoes isn't quite good enough to play for Chelsea - Then there is no shame in that. Chelsea are a top club and have been for a long time now. He'll drop down a level like all those other players had to do for a time that we've 'ruined' and find a team were the pressure to perform and the scrutiny that comes for playing for Chelsea isn't there. Maybe he'd be good at a lesser club like Liverpool?

Works both ways too. Did we ruin Lukaku, De Bruyne or even Salah? If every player we ever bought hit the ground running we'd win every match wouldn't we? De Bruyne bounced back. And as sure as eggs are eggs Lukaku will rejoin Chelsea. Cuadrado ruined...lol.

I would actually be interested to see a Chelsea player in our first team to actually leave and go to a better team, and in my eyes there are only three definitively better and more successful clubs than us in modern history and they are the big two in Spain and Bayern. Juventus for me are probably also a better team possibly over the same period but they haven't won a European cup.

United are the biggest English club, but no Chelsea player that we want is going to leave us for them and vice versa.

To be fair United are the grand old man of English football now Liverpool are basically a myth.

If a player leaves Chelsea it is highly unlikely that they are in the form of their lives and highly valued by the club. We're different to Liverpool in that sense who have been cherry picked.

We'll see what happens with Hazard but really - it won't be a big loss if it did happen.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-12-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Looking forward to this!

Comment

Working...
                      X