This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    This ****ney Liverpool fan wants Klopp sacked.

Is this you, Glenn?

https://youtu.be/FTVLmYHH9dc
    I don't see what they are complaining about here anyway.

What do they want?

In reality they have to consistently match the spending of Man U, Man Citeh, and Chelsea to really put themselves in the mix of the real stuff not the league cup. That is the bottom line. Even then Man United, Chelsea, and Citeh bought some dross for big money. So even that's not a guarantee.

The fact of the matter is Chelsea can slip from 1st to 10th in a season with an unmotivated team and no quality reinforcements. That is how tough the league is.

I felt comfortable slagging of Chelsea last year because they were an absolute farce and any derogatory words you could say basically fit because they did look like mercenaries. 1st to 10th ffs.

But these ****s are actually criticising an IMPROVING side.

I can't stand Liverpool because of that sort of entitlement. They play James Milner at left back ffs. They have some fairly average players. Why shouldn't Swansea be able to beat them if Liverpool don't play well?

It's not as if Klopp wouldn't prefer to have N'Golo Kante in his squad ahead of Lucas, ffs.

The teams with the best players win the most games. And Liverpool are suffering because one of their best players is in Africa and another is not match fit yet. The Manc clubs and maybe Chelsea would be able to plug those gaps better.

Klopp is literally getting stick because Liverpool were very good early in the season.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-26-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      A forum full of neckbeards is probably the wrong place to ask but any of you cunts got recommendations for a pair of trainers for indoor football?
      Just buy nikes bruv. That or Pumas if you are for real about playing.

I never played league indoor though. Outdoor 11v11 for me.

Comment

• I hate wearing astroturfs in the end you just think f,uck me, not only have they managed to create footwear less comfortable than actual football boots but I swear you'd be more comfortable playing football in tap shoes ffs. Better off just wearing moulds. I'd rather slide around like a **** in my actual trainers.

This Harry Maguire for Hull is an interesting player. I know very little about him except I already think he's better than John Stones.

Comment

• Klopp got the same record Lvg had at United after 81 games or so

Comment

• But Klopp has Liverpool playing forward football. LvG had United playing as if they were just promoted to the Prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              But Klopp has Liverpool playing forward football. LvG had United playing as if they were just promoted to the Prem.
              so does Mourinho

Comment

• Oh dear.....

Comment

• Liverpool's season over in the space of a week.

Comment

• All been downhill since this mammoth result.

Big club .

Comment

• Klopp has prioritised very poorly.

Does it even matter if they beat Chelsea?

No.

Comment

Working...
                      X