This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    The timing was as if some **** out there did it specifically just to p1ss everyone off.

Season just about gets going and we have to suffer a ****ing horrific international break.

**** it doe....few more days and we get repaid handsomely for our suffering....Saturday is gonna be a feast of sports. I trust we'll all be coming down with a bad case of man flu Saturday morning?

Old Firm....for about half n hour, then the Manchester derby, Liverpool back at Anfield first time under our new stand against the champions and then GGG - Brook card. UFC 203 as the cherry on top of the cake later on into the night.

:blow:
    I sort of need to work on Sunday for the money but I think I am going to have to sack it off.

That horrific international break has indirectly taken money out of my pocket. I am chomping at the bit for the football this weekend.

Comment

• What's wrong with Hazard.. we get it you don't like Mourhino

Lets not forget u played ur best season with him in charge..

He was only manager for 8/60 games you played last season in which you were ****ing dire

I guess that's his fault also?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Old Firm....for about half n hour, then the Manchester derby, Liverpool back at Anfield first time under our new stand against the champions and then GGG - Brook card. UFC 203 as the cherry on top of the cake later on into the night.

:blow:
        Don't forget, the Friday night before we get Easter V Commey and Jacobs V Mora 2

Then the stacked Saturday you outlined plus what will probably be the best boxing card of the year in terms of action (on paper at least) with Caudras V Chocolatito and Soto Karass V Kamegai 2 (1st fight was ****ing epic) at 3 AM on Boxnation

And then Sunday night I've just scrolled through Sky Box Office and WWE has an event called Backlash

Massive sports feast for the junkie this weekend

Comment

• Both Madrid clubs have been banned from transfers until 2018

I'm sure Real will find a work (buy) around.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Both Madrid clubs have been banned from transfers until 2018

I'm sure Real will find a work (buy) around.
            Wow. Who's gonna buy Eden Hazard next summer then?

And Diego Costa. Those lads are stuck now.

They will probably revert to type.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              What's wrong with Hazard.. we get it you don't like Mourhino

Lets not forget u played ur best season with him in charge..

He was only manager for 8/60 games you played last season in which you were ****ing dire

I guess that's his fault also?
              Hazard was awful last season. I will struggle to say anything positive about him ever again. It looked like he phoned it in for whole season.

There is probably more to that story than meets the eye but the gap between talent and performance just made me think he jacked it in.

Mourinho jacked it in too though and when the going gets tough his default position is to drop his defensive line and play on the break. Chelsea's defence was a joke and as a consequence the attackers had to do the donkey work. Goose was equally as bad.

Chelsea have to be a front foot team now otherwise they wont win enough games to do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Is there anyone out there who actually thinks Bravo WON'T improve our team as a replacement for Hart?

Seen a lot of people moaning about Hart's 'mistreatment', does anyone seriously think Hart could've played in that system? Or you just moaning for the sake of it?
                It's just the press mate, it's typical when a English player is dropped/sold.

Of course Bravo improves City, he's much better than Hart. I was kind of hoping Hart would be between the sticks for City this season. Would have been comical watching him trying to play it out the back.

Comment

• Just got back from the stand unveiling, what a beauty she is .. absolute work of art.

Comment

• Tyler Blackett is a bum. He needs to get back to United for some more seasoning before hitting up the big leagues

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Wow. Who's gonna buy Eden Hazard next summer then?

And Diego Costa. Those lads are stuck now.

They will probably revert to type.

There's many suitors for Diego Costa and Hazard.

PSG will buy Hazard at the drop of a hat.

I'm pretty sure one of the Milan clubs (particularly Inter) would swoop up Costa in a heart beat. Specially to cash in on Icardi, if/when he decides he wants out of Italy.

Comment

Working...
                      X