This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Higuain just broke the all time season scoring record in Serie A. Juve got exactly what they wanted and needed.

£75million is what you have to expect in the current market.

They lose Pogba and add Higuain, Pjanic, Pjaca, Benatia, Dani Alves - they are very much positioned for another Champions League run.
    Who gives a **** about the scoring record in Serie A.. the guy is a good striker for sure.. But Madrid choosing bloody Benzema over him says a lot imo

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    It's absolutely ridiculous what Juve have gone and done. Don't get me wrong, Higuain is a good striker, but he's no Suarez.

It's hard to imagine Arsenal getting a decent striker when this transfer activity is going on. We need to buy a diamond in the rough... and pray
    Yup basically gonna sell one of the best midfielders in the world in Pogba for a little bit more and getting a good.. but getting older striker in return

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
    why everybody wrote higuain is 30 years old? he is not!! he's 28, 29 in this december.

personally i also think 90 mil is very overprice, i rate higuain 70-75 mil even in this inflated market, never thought Marotta gonna pay the buy-out clause. personally i prefer cavani for 45-50 mil but this move have another significant, now juve has the best roma's player in Pjanic and The best Napoli's player(higuain). Roma and napoli are direct rival for serie a title in the last 5 years. it's double edged sword tho their move clearly weaken roma and napoli but the money their receive could make the better teams.

And jUve is indeed need a striker, Morata back to real and zaza in the brink of move to wolfsburg or EPL that's only left juve with dybala and mandzukic.
    29 then.. probably a few more years at the top.. the guy is not near the quality of Bale or ROnaldo.. I am sorry.. Oh and they were like 24-5 when they left United/Spurs

Comment

• Having said all that..

When City are about to pay 50m for Stones.. A guy who Chris ****in Smalling and Cahill kept out of the England team this Euros

Oh and lets not forget he was pretty **** last season for Everton

90m for Higuaín starts to look very good

Comment

• John Stones is NOT good.

Don't get it.

Hope City do get him because they will be stuck with Mangala, Otamendi, and Stones for the next x amount of seasons. All young. All a bit dodgy.

We only like Stones in this country because he is un-english and he can pass a ball unlike almost our entire midfield.

Stones is a midfielder. Not even a defensive midfielder. An orthodox midfielder who will never score - like Joe Allen.

Just like Luiz is a box-to-box midfielder. There is square pegs in rounds holes then there is players like this who have clearly forged a career in the wrong position and are rated for their footballing ability because of it. Not having it. Both are bizarre players and do not really make their teams that much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          It's absolutely ridiculous what Juve have gone and done. Don't get me wrong, Higuain is a good striker, but he's no Suarez.

It's hard to imagine Arsenal getting a decent striker when this transfer activity is going on. We need to buy a diamond in the rough... and pray
          That's Arsenal's fault for low balling clubs. Expecting to get a striker like Lacazette for scraps. If they would have paid a similar price to Batshuayi, Lacazette would be on his way to north London right now.
          Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-27-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• So Mane just confirmed that ManUre were desperate to sign him but he chose Liverpool instead.

Comment

• Higuain has to be the oldest looking 28 year I've ever seen. He must be about 31.

Makes Rooney look fresh.

Comment

• When I say 31, he actually looks older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  When I say 31, he actually looks older.
                  that white people hairline...add to it that he's pudgy......Rooney looked worse without the hair plugs...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    that white people hairline...add to it that he's pudgy......Rooney looked worse without the hair plugs...
                    Robben has looked 35 since his mid twenties but he hasn't changed since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Who gives a **** about the scoring record in Serie A.. the guy is a good striker for sure.. But Madrid choosing bloody Benzema over him says a lot imo
                      Any football fan should care.

That's more goals in a season than Ronaldo, Batistuta, Shevchenko, Vialli, Van Basten, Crespo, Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Luca Toni, Totti, Del Piero, etc...ever managed.

Madrid selling him and keeping Benzema means nothing, they have a habbit of punting home grown players for big name foreigners.

Comment

Working...
                      X