This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    Masterclass by Sakho tonight, absolute rock in defence.
    My boy Big Mama was imperious.

As i was telling you all my boy is back and back in full effect.

Comment

• Coutinho is the only no10 in England worth a damn.

Is Oscar still preferred to him?

What an absolute **** Oscar is. Awful player. Looks like an absolute boss in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Coutinho is the only no10 in England worth a damn.

Is Oscar still preferred to him?

What an absolute **** Oscar is. Awful player. Looks like an absolute boss in 2012.
        Who was i arguing with about Coutinho being a better player than Oscar a few years back on here?

I'm sure it was you Sparky lad, don't you ever dare go against me on here ever again, the amount of times i've put you bums on here straight

Comment

• Big Mama The Titan

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Who was i arguing with about Coutinho being a better player than Oscar a few years back on here?

I'm sure it was you Sparky lad, don't you ever dare go against me on here ever again, the amount of times i've put you bums on here straight
            Find the quotes.

Might have been - I used to really like Oscar about 3 years ago.

Do you reckon Carlos Sanchez will be available when Villa go down?

To be fair - I have strong opinions on players. At least half of the players you think are brilliant are bound to make you look like a ****. Standard.

Look at anything I would have said about Matic last season. I probably would have bummed him. This season he has been an absolute hate crime to the extent I never want him to play for us again.

Football eh.

Comment

Find the quotes.

Might have been - I used to really like Oscar about 3 years ago.

Do you reckon Carlos Sanchez will be available when Villa go down?

To be fair - I have strong opinions on players. At least half of the players you think are brilliant are bound to make you look like a ****. Standard.

Look at anything I would have said about Matic last season. I probably would have bummed him. This season he has been an absolute hate crime to the extent I never want him to play for us again.

Football eh.
              Thing about Oscar was even during his apparent good spell he'd show up once every 15 games. Yeah he'd score a nice goal or a nice assist once every 15 games but apart from that all he'd do is run around like a dog winning the ball back for the majority of games. Now i know the winning the ball back bit is classed as top football at a club like Chelsea but for the big sides, the big managers and the big dogs like us that ain't good enough for an attacking midfielder, yeah it might be acceptable from a defensive mid but not from an attacking mid.

Him showing up once every 15 games also somehow managed to make him the first name on the Brazil team sheet.

My boy Cuteinho however, he was performing, performing much more consistently than Oscar, still not as consistent as i'd like him to be but when compared with Oscar he was miles ahead, yet he was nowhere near the Brazil side.

Either way, i tell you how it is not the other way around, and that goes for the rest of you bums in here an all.

This is my thread, i have taken over in charge.

You got something to say? You PM me first, ask my permission nicely and i shall see what i can do.

You bums better recognise, i'm the man around here.
              Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 03-18-2016, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Thing about Oscar was even during his apparent good spell he'd show up once every 15 games. Yeah he'd score a nice goal or a nice assist once every 15 games but apart from that all he'd do is run around like a dog winning the ball back for the majority of games. Now i know the winning the ball back bit is classed as top football at a club like Chelsea but for the big sides, the big managers and the big dogs like us that ain't good enough for an attacking midfielder, yeah it might be acceptable from a defensive mid but not from an attacking mid.

Him showing up once every 15 games also somehow managed to make him the first name on the Brazil team sheet.

My boy Cuteinho however, he was performing, performing much more consistently than Oscar, still not as consistent as i'd like him to be but when compared with Oscar he was miles ahead, yet he was nowhere near the Brazil side.

Either way, i tell you how it is not the other way around, and that goes for the rest of you bums in here an all.

This is my thread, i have taken over in charge.

You got something to say? You PM me first, ask my permission nicely and i shall see what i can do.

You bums better recognise, i'm the man around here.

Comment

• Zlatan is going all the way this season in the Champions League. No one can stop him.

Comment

Carlos Sanchez is a stud.

He's just too good for Aston Villa, that's his problem.

Comment

• Shockwaves were felt across Europe this afternoon as Flanni Alves committed his future to Liverpool FC.

Comment

Working...
                      X